• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I put my car on Ebay

normally I'd say classifieds posts must be in Classifieds forum only .... no idea how to respond to this though ....

normally I'd say classifieds posts must be in Classifieds forum only .... no idea how to respond to this though ....

I honestly not expecting to sell it on here:cool:

Unless a member is Rich like crazy and wants one to stand out at a show as the steering wheel is on the correct side:laugh: :laugh:

Someone has to say it.
If anyone is going to spend the money to import a Mondeo make sure its not a zetec.

With that said you car looks really nice very clean. Good luck with the auction.

:nonono:

The V-6 cars have a tendency to blow head gaskets over there, so the Zetec is the more reliable choice to import - if you're wanna drive it.

oooh and this is my new ride....
:drool:

I'd always entertained the idea of a RHD car but I could never imagine shifting with my left hand and steering with my right. The idea of 1st gear being the furthest away from you is odd too, I'd always end up starting in 5th.

Ignore them about the wheels. Those are the best looking stock wheels that came on our cars. I have them on my silver SE, and I love them. I just wish they were 17".

Over here you get those alloys on the top of the range Ghia X model.

They look ok and they got new tyres on them.

:drool:

I'd always entertained the idea of a RHD car but I could never imagine shifting with my left hand and steering with my right. The idea of 1st gear being the furthest away from you is odd too, I'd always end up starting in 5th.

My manager at Radioshack told me that it's easier to learn to drive a RHD stick than a LHD stick... Guess he had some family over there and drove their car around.

Won't cost me a whole lot to import it! I'd rather take an ST220, but realistically, my SVT is enough of a handful.

Anyone in the UK wanna buy a real cheap (about half of what an ST200 goes for) US Spec SVT Contour :ponder:

Id Swap the wheels from the old to the new...

Congrats on the new car.....

Let the modding begin...Although I like the black color better.

- Amyn

My manager at Radioshack told me that it's easier to learn to drive a RHD stick than a LHD stick... Guess he had some family over there and drove their car around.

Won't cost me a whole lot to import it! I'd rather take an ST220, but realistically, my SVT is enough of a handful.

Anyone in the UK wanna buy a real cheap (about half of what an ST200 goes for) US Spec SVT Contour :ponder:

I'd buy it if I had the space. It would be cool turning up to Mondeo meets in Contour.

Back