• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Another Huntsville meet?

I have an Aluminum 3L upper cheap...

Now if you just had the lower to go with the upper, I would be interested:cool:

So right now as it stands, I am looking at NECO. There is a guy there in MN...I believe he is in MN...called Jrak....he has an engine for around 400 freshened, let's just call it a big time rebuild and 350-400 for a port and polish and grind head work. Methinks this may be a good option....except for how am I gonna get the freakin thing? If I wanna go SVT, who doesn't, I would have to either keep the 17lbs/hr injectors or get an ECU/engine from a 00 tour due to the returnless FI. Soooooo

Honestly, if I have to go this route, you best believe that it is going to scream..or at least be faster than stock.....

Phil and Kim...next weekend should work as well.

L8R

I talked to Rich this past weekend and Steve the weekend before. Kim and I are so jacked for this thing to happen. I have a few things to do to the Stique before then, but they will be done. Even though Steve`O will not be able to make it. Sad tooo.... I wanted to bring my Dremal, but...

No... The things that need to be done are not mod's, but I can bet that I will be able to keep up with anyone when there that weekend. We really need to look back at creating our own Auto-X track. :shrug: Then again, we did a pretty good deal on the parking lot at the first meet!

Me Loves Corners!!!

:shocked:

I talked to Rich this past weekend and Steve the weekend before. Kim and I are so jacked for this thing to happen. I have a few things to do to the Stique before then, but they will be done. Even though Steve`O will not be able to make it. Sad tooo.... I wanted to bring my Dremal, but...

No... The things that need to be done are not mod's, but I can bet that I will be able to keep up with anyone when there that weekend. We really need to look back at creating our own Auto-X track. :shrug: Then again, we did a pretty good deal on the parking lot at the first meet!

Me Loves Corners!!!

:shocked:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Yeah that was fun! I will see what I can come up with with Twickenham Auto Club and see what they have. They have had some good quick runs at the old airport a while ago...I am not sure what they have going on now.

There is something going on at the Dragstrip that saturday and we are going to go to a benefit concert that evening at a church here in town, gonna be fun.

well I am back to work,

L8R
Rich

we are going to go to a benefit concert that evening at a church here in town, gonna be fun.

Just to clarify...Rich and I are planning on going to this concert...benefit concert for a local couple....the band is called Boochie Shepherd....we just found out about it and since they have asked for Rich's help in getting the word out about the concert, we feel we should go (besides wanting to go...this band rocks)....

So....that said....anyone who comes for the meet that wants to go to this concert w/ us are totally welcome!!! If not, then that is cool too! :eek:

Lori

I don't know if I'll have the cash to come after all. It looks like I'm going to be doing some dyno tuning on the 17th so money is going to be spent on that! Maybe next time. There are probably some more openings if someone else wants to dyno on March 17th, I'll probably start a thread.

I thought we were looking at the weekend of the 24th and 25th. If things don't workout for everyone, then we could move it up to the first weekend of April. Whatever works for everyone, that way we can have as many as possible there. :help:

I'm still planning on putting my car in the body shop the weekend of 16-18; but I might have to put that back another week. Either way; don't change the date cuz of me; I can ride my bike down there! :crazy:

Who all is in on this for sure? I'll have to talk to the wife but I can make it most likely how much is a room down that way?

Back