• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

jackpoint covers

dSVTj

CEG'er
does anyone know the part number for svt jackpoint covers? i need two silver ones. does anyone know the part number or anywhere else i could pick some up?

does anyone know the part number for svt jackpoint covers? i need two silver ones. does anyone know the part number or anywhere else i could pick some up?

well much like most CSVT parts they are likely discontinued, and if you can get them they would be paint to match,, but if you are lucky you might find somebody looking to sell some that are already the color you need

i got the part number for primed jackpoint covers.

its YS2Z-5410176-SVPT

theyre labeled as MLDG RCKR-FLAP FRT/R

theyre 17.60 each

thanks

it killed me to do it, but i finally coughed up the 17.60 each plus shipping for my jackpoint covers. i'm painting them as we speak. they look good so far, but i still cant believe i had to cough up that money for two pieces of frickin plastic lol

well much like most CSVT parts they are likely discontinued, and if you can get them they would be paint to match,, but if you are lucky you might find somebody looking to sell some that are already the color you need

they're not discontinued. just call bill jenkins, they're like $15-20 bucks a piece. unfortunately they don't come pre painted anymore.

Back