• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Ford Contour Hood Lift Gas Spring Strut Shock SVT SE Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it too late to add my name to the list? I assume they have more than just the 31 sets available. If I can get in on this, I'll definitely take a set.

shouldnt be a problem, just go at the link the discount is already applied, basicaly anybody body with want a contour/cougar kit can order throught that link, and we will reach the first 30 payment faster that way :)

01. CSVT4LIFE
02. KerryKool - Paid
03. Sprebound - Paid
04. Fordsvt98
05. Yamaha racer 686
06. dcSVT - Paid
07. TourDeForce - PAID
08. KyleQ
09. CSVT#49
10. Eric L - Paid
11. Schattastic SVT
12. ov3n(MUSTANG)NECO
13. COOGAH(COUGAR)(NECO)
14. Daves95Contour
15. sweetsvt - Paid
16. extremeVFT03(COUGAR)(NECO)
17. SVT3Rivieres (Contour) Paid
18. SVT3Rivieres (Cougar) Paid
19. mosoblkcougar (COUGAR)(NECO)Paid
20. cvsmightymouse24 (COUGAR)(NECO)
21. Bensenvill (COUGAR)(NECO) (QuickLIFT ELITE Carbon Fiber)PAID
22. 02ALASKANCOUGAR(cougar)(NECO)
23. TourDeForce - PAID
24. JScullin(COUGAR)(NECO)
25. MOMO(Cougar, LOW force! CF)(NECO)
26. OZ(CF Hood)(cougar)(NECO)
27. Cobra - Paid
28. Frosty (LOW FORCE FOR FIBERGLASS HOOD)PAID
29. Striker2 - Paid
30. Hammy1105
31. TeamSVTour ( LOW FORCE FOR CF HOOD)

I can't wait to get mine!
Nathan

However, there is another problem. It may just be with the CF1 hood, but frankly, who else made them? The threads on my carbon fiber hood are different than the ones on my stock hood. :shrug: The Redline ball fasteners are made for the stock hood and wouldn't fit my CF hood even if I wanted to use them. So I'm stuck, even if the reduced pressure struts work, I couldn't use them anyway.:nonono: So for those of you with the CF1 hood, be aware. You may have problems.

I'm not putting Redline down. Their product does exactly what they say it does. I never had any problems. I just want the CF hood owners to be aware of a possible mounting problem.

Due to this issue I may have to back out. Does anyone w/ a CF EVO hood know if the "threads"/mounting area is the same as the stock hood. Unfortunately I cannot check mine and compare it to the stock hood as it is not accessible at the moment.

01. CSVT4LIFE
02. KerryKool - Paid
03. Sprebound - Paid
04. Fordsvt98
05. Yamaha racer 686
06. dcSVT - Paid
07. TourDeForce - PAID
08. KyleQ
09. CSVT#49
10. Eric L - Paid
11. Schattastic SVT - Paid
12. ov3n(MUSTANG)NECO
13. COOGAH(COUGAR)(NECO)
14. Daves95Contour
15. sweetsvt - Paid
19. mosoblkcougar (COUGAR)(NECO)Paid
23. TourDeForce - PAID
27. Cobra - Paid
29. Striker2 - Paid
30. Hammy1105

If you know what the thread pitch is for the bolts that go into the CF EVO hood, we have several different ball studs that may work.
Regards,
Andreas

Due to this issue I may have to back out. Does anyone w/ a CF EVO hood know if the "threads"/mounting area is the same as the stock hood. Unfortunately I cannot check mine and compare it to the stock hood as it is not accessible at the moment.

Just curious, would they sell just the low force struts with no other hardware? I already have one of their kits, but need low force for my new hood.

This is very interesting. I checked up on my tracking and the estimated delivery date says the 19th. Well, I wont complain, I just hope their isn't any issues with people backing out or not making payment in a reasonable time limit.

PM the guy from Redline and ask him how many have paid. Over on NECO, we don't usually post a list in our GB's or when we've paid, so idk who's paid and who hasn't. Just a difference in forum policies I guess.
Nathan

good point....I didn't think about that. Perhaps Andreas (SVTUnit) will chime in and let us know how many payments have been received.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,
I just looked at the payment log and we have received 21 orders from the GB link. For those of you that have placed your orders and received Fed-Ex tracking info they are not active yet. Once we receive an order we process a shipping label which contains the tracking #, however they do not become active until all 30 orders have been paid and we give the packages to Fed-Ex.
Regards,
Andreas

Owner/Partner
Redline Tuning LLC

Hello everyone,
I just looked at the payment log and we have received 21 orders from the GB link. For those of you that have placed your orders and received Fed-Ex tracking info they are not active yet. Once we receive an order we process a shipping label which contains the tracking #, however they do not become active until all 30 orders have been paid and we give the packages to Fed-Ex.
Regards,
Andreas

Owner/Partner
Redline Tuning LLC

Ahh, thanks for clearing that up.

We only need a few more to go...come on guys

01. CSVT4LIFE - Paid
02. KerryKool - Paid
03. Sprebound - Paid
04. Fordsvt98
05. Yamaha racer 686
06. dcSVT - Paid
07. TourDeForce - PAID
08. KyleQ
09. CSVT#49
10. Eric L - Paid
11. Schattastic SVT
12. ov3n(MUSTANG)NECO
13. COOGAH(COUGAR)(NECO)
14. Daves95Contour
15. sweetsvt - Paid
19. mosoblkcougar (COUGAR)(NECO)
23. TourDeForce - PAID
27. Cobra - Paid
29. Striker2 - Paid
30. Hammy1105

Um...actually, mine has already been shipped out, cause the tracking number you gave me is valid and shows that the kit is in FedEx's position and has an estimated delivery date of 2/20. I believe some of the guys on NECO have already recieved their kits...
Nathan

I was the 2nd one to pay and I got mine 2 days ago. The GB on the Fiberglass/CF hoods fell through, so I didn't need the lower force struts. Luckily the order wasn't changed to the lower force struts to begin with so I didn't have them back. Can't wait till it gets warmer out so I can pull the SVT out of storage and put them in :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back