• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Let the prototyping begin...

Working on it. I got another set to play around with too. In the end I will probably end up with 4 sets of headlights. The contour headlight picture in my first post is one of the ones you sent me.

DSC01768.jpg

Sounds about right, im at 6 sets (some not pictured since they are on the bench.

Only two of them are 'old' the rest were brand new OEM crash test parts :blackeye:

My home office looks 10 times worse then that. I need to move this work to my basement eventually. The weather and my daily job are really whats slowing me down on this project. I'll be out of town on business from Feb 4th-16th so not much progress will be made during the next month or so. However I have the basic concepts drawn out with most of it in CAD programs. I'll be making the first sets in fiberglass hopefully by the end of Feb/ early March.

DSC01768.jpg

Sounds about right, im at 6 sets (some not pictured since they are on the bench.

Only two of them are 'old' the rest were brand new OEM crash test parts :blackeye:

Alright I just got back home to the frozen tundra from Tucson, AZ. It was nice being in 75 deg weather for two weeks and not having to look at snow. To bad I had to work most of that time. However I'll be starting in on the prototypes later this week.

Back