• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

April 21st Meet! Fox Lake, WI FREE ALL YOU CAN EAT STEAK!

Blu... you want to post a list of all who's coming so far so we got a head count for food and the likes...

I actually don't know who all is coming... eeek some are bringing friends, family, some are yay some are nay, I don't have a clue - buns are cheap, bring what you want/can... AAAAAHHHHHHH

hey brad, I saw a green SVT with exhaust tint and E1's at walgreens on the corner of 151 and 51.. was that you???

hey brad, I saw a green SVT with exhaust tint and E1's at walgreens on the corner of 151 and 51.. was that you???

Nope.. I got the side skirts that say "SVT Contour" on them, on again... I think I've seen that one at menards before though..... Didn't check if it had exhaust, I was stopping at menards while working to get tools, but I parked next to it and took a pic, but I can't find it, it was with my old phone, so it may have been deleted....

All of us who are going to cruise together from Mad Town area.... Lets get a meeting spot setup, and I wouldn't mind being lead car, unless someone else opposes that... I'll have my laptop with me and the GPS setup, along with my directions I printed off earlier this week..

CSVT_2004
NVMYSVT
MLuko
SVT_22 ? - may head over early, not sure yet...

anyone i missed.....?

would you people hurry up and get here already!! damn it!! Saturday is soooo far away. Weather channel says 65 deg. on sat. WOOOO HOOOO

All of us who are going to cruise together from Mad Town area.... Lets get a meeting spot setup, and I wouldn't mind being lead car, unless someone else opposes that... I'll have my laptop with me and the GPS setup, along with my directions I printed off earlier this week..

CSVT_2004
NVMYSVT
MLuko
SVT_22 ? - may head over early, not sure yet...

anyone i missed.....?
CSVT_2004
NVMYSVT
MLuko
SVT_22
I won't be heading out early
Possibly could be bringing up a Green 2000 SVT with a For Sale sign in it if anyone wants to buy one.. I think the price will be about $4000..it's a salvage, and it just had a new motor put in which cost the owner like $2,500...lol

yup... you can be the leader in the caravan....

should we all meet at my joint or somewhere else?

Well, technically the shortest route is through SP, which I assume is the way we'd be going... so even though there is some nice 10 mi of beautiful country road between SP and CG, I think I'd like to meet you guys in SP, I know I wouldn't have a problem meeting you in CG though and then back tracking to SP.... God we sound like the most indecisive bunch.... My bro and I will also be using Cobra Walkie's that he should be bringing up that are mine.... so if anyone else wants to try and use walkies with us you're more than welcome, I've had problems getting them to work with other walkies before though....

Head Count:
NVMYSVT - 1 car?
MLuko - 1 car
CSVT_2004 - 1 car (lead car)
SVT_22 - 1 car - Possibly 2 if Dad brings the neighbors green one...

Got the vehicles and people right so far? If anyone else is driving from this area let us know, we can include you...

Last edited:
Back