• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

April 21st Meet! Fox Lake, WI FREE ALL YOU CAN EAT STEAK!

Making the Snicker salad tonight, but I don't think everyone will get some because there might not be enough for everybody. So whoever gets some, gets some and whoever doesn't sorry:(

I don't think everyone will get some because there might not be enough for everybody.

milton1.jpg

Last time i did not receive a piece...

Anyplace is fine for me.. Crispy, I'm still goin to your house at 11:cool:

I believe Pole is headed early so I guess I'll start expecting peeps 10:30 - 11 - so come whenever but I want to leave promptly at 11

is Trent meeting at my joint? does he know where to go?

I believe Pole is headed early so I guess I'll start expecting peeps 10:30 - 11 - so come whenever but I want to leave promptly at 11

is Trent meeting at my joint? does he know where to go?

I'm gonna go scout 19 quick this morning, cause I'm over on Windsor and not too familiar with 19 and the parks over there.... so I'm going to go drive it quick and get some pics...

Here we go...

Here we go...

I vote for Angel Park!

3 part pano of ammo place and the building across the street that has parking...

100_2556%20(Large).JPG

100_2557%20(Large).JPG

100_2558%20(Large).JPG

Back parking lot of ammo place, by the way that place has cameras all over the place!!! every freaking corner!!
100_2559%20(Large).JPG

3 of Angel Park, which I would consider to be the best meeting place, not very much back tracking for me, plus westimore park or whatever it is, has like 4 parallel parking spots in that little nub of a park, so it would probably be a pain trying to get everyone turned around, I like this back parking lot of Angel park, lots of room and wide open spaces!
100_2560%20(Large).JPG

100_2561%20(Large).JPG

Entrance ( in reverse)
100_2562%20(Large).JPG

ok, I will take everyone to Angel Park Speedway... its directly right on the way -- WHOOT!

it will take us about 6 minutes or so to get there from my house.

meet at 11:15 there sound ok?

ok, I will take everyone to Angel Park Speedway... its directly right on the way -- WHOOT!

it will take us about 6 minutes or so to get there from my house.

meet at 11:15 there sound ok?

Sounds great, Give me a buzz right when you leave your place, so I know when your coming. I'll probably be over there at 11 with my bro waiting, 2 hours between my work meeting and getting to the meeting place, my bro should be up here tomorrow, so we should be all set for Saturday, Just hope I don't forget anything.... lol

Hey I can bypass one radio, unless you go buy more harnesses, because I have 2, and one is for me when I do my car, so I can do one persons radio if they want...

hey kids, i am not going to make it. i was reminded that we have a family obligation i have to attend. joe, i will give you a call.

hey kids, i am not going to make it. i was reminded that we have a family obligation i have to attend. joe, i will give you a call.

poop. that is stinky news mikey. I forgive you.

This needs to happen right now, today, like 5 minutes ago! I am really planning on having an awesome time. I think everyone should just come over tonight, we will have a toga party and a sleepover! Toga Twister, YAY.

There might also be two local SVTs showing up... both 98s black + silver... black one is for sale I belive...

Back