• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

April 21st Meet! Fox Lake, WI FREE ALL YOU CAN EAT STEAK!

Yup.. 1 car and it might just be be in it... not entirely sure yet..

Just let me know where we are all meeting... I can either bring a group to Sun Prairie from Cottage Grove or we can all just meet at one location

where in Sun Prairie to meet? -- I dont know any good areas for meeting on the way to 151 - I normally take backroads to Hwy 19 to get there and alot of the areas are just side roads which I dont want to annoy nearby people with a group.

My neighbors are used to seeing lots of cars and groups by me and dont mind as long as we all behave and act like adults when we leave or stand outside.

just let me know... I'm down for whatever and really am indecisive in everything. LOL

This looks like the best place to meet I think.... It's close an on they way, are you aware of where Fuzzy's Liquor is in SP? I have the route drawn in blue, and the red circle is where is should be... When you hit the stop light at Bird and Windsor, turn left, get in the right lane after you turn, you'll go past Burger King and Schiller St. then you should be able to turn right at the stop lights, which will put McDonalds on your left, and then we can meet in the parking lot on the right in front of Dollar General.

I'll add the pic as soon as I get home from school here...

Where%20to%20meet.JPG

Where%20to%20meet.JPG

Last edited:
Update

Update

Added picture in above post on meeting spot.... That going to be ok?

Head Count:
NVMYSVT - 1 car?
MLuko - 1 car
CSVT_2004 - 1 car (lead car)
SVT_22 - 1 car - Possibly 2 if Dad brings the neighbors green one...
Pole120 - 1 car

Soooooooooo...Crispys @ 11 then off to Fuzzys???

Sounds like a plan, Don't forget all your stuff guys! Chairs, whatever food your bringing, things you want to mod, Walkie's if you want to try and get them to work with mine, not sure if they will work.... Don't forget your cameras! Plus there is a gas station right across the street, I think they have 93.... I've only got gas there once......

If you got questions or whatever, Crispy has my cell if you want to get a hold of me, or just PM me....

Amanda and I will prolly be leaving here around 10-ish. Hopefully I can get the starter problems figured out by then :help:

Bring the green svt with, I want to see it....I have always been facinated with the green/tan svts...

Amanda and I will prolly be leaving here around 10-ish. Hopefully I can get the starter problems figured out by then :help:

You're landing on dead spots when you shut the car off occasionally. I'm 99% that's your problem. My car does it form time to time and it's happened to Hetfield too. Put the car in 5th gear and give it a push to turn the flywheel just a hair, then try cranking it over.

It's done it to me before, but only for one turn of the key. The next turn of the key it fired right up. This last couple times it has just spun and spun and spun for several minutes of key turning :shrug: I'll see if it does it again when I pull it out of storage again and then try the 5th gear push.

Bring the green svt with, I want to see it....I have always been facinated with the green/tan svts...

I have a Green SVT, I'll talk to my bro and see if they can bring our neighbors green one up with them, but I don't know.....

Fuzzies has speed bumps... I wont enter - we can meet on the road nearby (McDonalds/Prairie Diner).

I just went through there today, if you go right into dollar general... there aren't speed bumps... or if you turn right at burger king, you can turn left into the parking lot, there aren't speed bumps..... but I'm up for whatever if you want to change the location... I could take a pic tomorrow if you want...

how bout we meet by Jungs? (or that ammo place?)

thats directly on the way and not out of the way to get to 151 like Fuzzys. I hate backtracking, as I would rather just take N to 19 to 151 - its much faster than taking everyone thru Sun Prairie with the lights to get to Fuzzys.

OR... Angell park area?

Back