• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My WRX Dyno Sheet

Define stock? Stock Turbo, stock injectors, stock displacement, stock manifold the list goes on and on......

Yeah... all that is stock.

it's stock from intake manifold through the block, turbo, injectors, and that's about it :p

OK... let's see if I can get everything.

APS Cold air Intake
APS Turbo Inlet
Reversed Intake Manifold
TGV Delete and port matched TGV's to Intake Manifold
3/8" phenolic Spacer between Intake Manifold and TGV housing
Custom Front Mount Intercooler
Perrin Fuel Rails
Quicktime Performance Headers, Swaintech coated and wrapped
-custom modified for a 38mm Tial external Wastegate
-Wastegate dump to atmosphere
HKS downpipe
Bosal twintip Exhaust
Cobb Accessport with StreetTuner
TurboXS BC-Pro

I think that's everything engine related.

StreetTuner 2 is not out yet and you cannot use the existing StreetTuner with the AP2. Basically Cobb is annoying me more and more and i'll probably end up with an AEM ECU.

you seem to have left out your turbo. rotated turbo, external wastegate set up, must be a pretty damn small turbo. horsepower seems super low for any of those though, 300tq would come easy to a stage 2 06+ car but not the 2.0

ps. openecu ftw

Last edited:
I left out turbo because it is stock and not rotated.

who would ever waste that much time and money with the stock turbo. especially since that turbo doesnt really start making that much hp till 18 psi. unless you autox

i'm calling bs on the stock turbo/low psi numbers especially on that dyno

DUDE its the stock turbo. 99% of the work was done in my shop at like 70% barge 25% judge 5% Steeda.

Its a stock turbo.
Stop being a dickbag

who the **** are you? Pics? umm no, just soo you know I'm thee steeda soo guess what. around these parts my word is law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats fine i'l let you trick these poor contour souls into thinking your doing something amazing when your really just making it all up. i just want you to know, you should really tell them the truth.

yes flaming blah blah whatever, dont hurt yourself use a dictionary.

LOL ya and obviously you know the truth right? get a life and go visit j-body.org where you belong.

thats fine i'l let you trick these poor contour souls into thinking your doing something amazing when your really just making it all up. i just want you to know, you should really tell them the truth.

yes flaming blah blah whatever, dont hurt yourself use a dictionary.

I already know how to use a *caugh* dictionary *cuagh* but thanks.

You need to GTFO, Barge is a prominent member of CEG, and used to live in EGL. A ****load of us have seen the car, some have worked on it, but we can all atest to its quickness and power level.

I helped him drop his exhaust at the track, and watched his WRX dyno down at pure tuning in toledo.

So........ STFU

so your telling me all these people have worked on it, etc. but nobody has pictures of the td04 in teh car. i find that strannngeeee to say the least.

2 of us keep what we have/doing rather hush hush. Its not called skunkworks for no reason

Back