• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Drag Race Meet?

Tour_Racer00

CEG'er
A buddy of mine with his Focus SVT and myself in the Contour SVT are planning on going to Cedar Falls Raceway on the 21st and I was hoping that at least a few of you guys would want to go with. I have a couple more mods done and I'm hoping to break into the 14s personally. The two of us live in rochester so if any of you would like to meet up and head down there we were probably thinking of leaving around 9 since the gates open at 10. Then after the event we could grab something to eat. What do you guys think?

I might have been in on this, but I'm actually planning a big road trip that following weekend and we are leaving on the 26. I've got a lot of stuff to take care of so I'm going to have to opt out of this one. We should do another one of these come May when the snow is gone.

I might have been in on this, but I'm actually planning a big road trip that following weekend and we are leaving on the 26. I've got a lot of stuff to take care of so I'm going to have to opt out of this one. We should do another one of these come May when the snow is gone.

x2, by the 21st snow might be flying ;) I still have a couple bugs to work out. If you can find out what is wrong i'll give you $10 and go racin with you LOL

got a lyfe man!

grammar-nazi.jpg

Back