• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My WRX Dyno Sheet

Barge

Hard-core CEG'er
Well since I posted it in rogers thread i figured i might as well start my own so i can be one of the cool people.

dyno.jpg

The graph has 3 runs on it while I was playing with some tuning. I also has boost pressure, torque, and hp.

The 2nd major line from the top is 318 if you can't read it.

The torque and boost pretty much look the same which is what you'd expect. The boost pressure is the smoother one.

Since this i have discovered that the calibration they gave me with the map sensor for my boost controller pretty much stunk which is why the boost dropped off so bad... although i can really only run 16ish up to about 6k anyway.

Best pull of the day was 307tq, 223hp.

HP took a beating due to the upper RPM boost issue.

If I had AWD, I would sooo kick your a$$. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

...OK...and a jet engine... :help:

Nice numbers.

Hey Hector! Hope to see you at one of the meets these days. I'll be the guy wearing this t-shirt...

sWisco.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BP

Last edited:
Nice numbers....that is some insane torque.:drool:

That is some insane torque? Guess I am used to looking at older cars for moster torque numbers. My buick gs is 425 ft-lbs and my truck is 355 ft-lbs. LOL. Granted his car is faster than both of them....and still has very nice numbers

That is some insane torque? Guess I am used to looking at older cars for moster torque numbers. My buick gs is 425 ft-lbs and my truck is 355 ft-lbs. LOL. Granted his car is faster than both of them....and still has very nice numbers

Its monster torque when you consider the size of the motor (2.0L) and your Buick is what, a 7.4L (if its a 455) or so:rolleyes: You said your Buick GS, could you be a little more descriptive, i.e year, make and engine size:confused: The 70' GS455 has 510 ft/lbs of torque, but then again thats using the old way of measuring, I wonder what it REALLY puts down on the dyno:shrug: Don't get me wrong, I love Buick, had 7 of them in a row, but comparing a BB Buick to a Scooby engine is classic "apples and oranges" BTW, can you post some pics of your GS?

Its monster torque when you consider the size of the motor (2.0L) and your Buick is what, a 7.4L (if its a 455) or so:rolleyes: You said your Buick GS, could you be a little more descriptive, i.e year, make and engine size:confused: The 70' GS455 has 510 ft/lbs of torque, but then again thats using the old way of measuring, I wonder what it REALLY puts down on the dyno:shrug: Don't get me wrong, I love Buick, had 7 of them in a row, but comparing a BB Buick to a Scooby engine is classic "apples and oranges" BTW, can you post some pics of your GS?

66 Buick GS Pillared Coupe. 3 Speed on the floor with the 401 Nailhead....barebones as it gets. No power steering, ac, power brakes. Trust me, I wish I had a 70 with a 455 :drool: Car needs work...a lot of work. Clutch right now is shot, needs rust repair...i.e. trunk replacement, rear fender replacement and is not going to see the road for a long time. I might just take the engine out of it and place it into another GM with a much better body. Not sure yet.

Oh. Ok thanks for the attitude. That was an added bonus.:cool:

Well the other option would have been the following...

Step 1) Go to Mustang Dyno's website
Step 2) Find thier dyno offerings
Step 3) Notice that they sell AWD dyno's
Step 4) Not post

Well, with Barge putting down 318 and Hector putting down almost 300 (w/o his new lower intercooler pipe) SZ07' should be VERY interesting:cool:

Well the other option would have been the following...

Step 1) Go to Mustang Dyno's website
Step 2) Find thier dyno offerings
Step 3) Notice that they sell AWD dyno's
Step 4) Not post

I was trying to be courteous when I posted my question. I can't say how much I appreciate you both returning the favor.:cool:

Well, with Barge putting down 318 and Hector putting down almost 300 (w/o his new lower intercooler pipe) SZ07' should be VERY interesting:cool:

Like it was last year?:rolleyes: HAHAHAHAHAHA

As of the dyno nothing changed on barges car besides some mild tuning.

Back