• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My WRX Dyno Sheet

so your telling me all these people have worked on it, etc. but nobody has pictures of the td04 in teh car. i find that strannngeeee to say the least.

Yeah, we all take pictures of his car, especially such mundane details as a stock turbo!

You're the sharpest crayon in the special ed classrom aren't you :laugh:

Who is that? The Inspector? Do you have a subpoena? Where is your warrant? Unless we are being detained for interrogation or being arrested, then please leave this thread now.

I'm not sure where all this hostility towards me came from. Everyone on here knows I have a stock turbo, numerous people have seen it.

I also don't ever recall saying that I was running low boost. I mean I guess it gets low up top because of the above stated reasons.

Anyway... feel free to think I have whatever turbo you want. It might come true.

Ohh someone just got d'd in the face!!!

"****s weak.. Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizzzzzzzzzzzeak!!!!!!!!!"

I did more like 27.5% of the work thank you and like 100% of the welding. The turbo is stock, the car just has a lot of cool parts that were well planned out and tuned. I did not take pics of the stuff I did because he asked me to keep it hush hush but trust me there is some trick stuff under that hood....but the little turbo is 100% stock.

stockturbo.jpg

Stock turbo.

Hey man, do you have any 3rd gear run logs? I have a spreadsheet that calculates HP/TQ. I want to see how close it gets to a real dyno.

I did a run and it came up with ~210/225.

Headers/TBE, Free stage2, no wastegate adjustment yet, stock intake everything (snorkus, panel filter too.)

-Chris

Yeah, i've got some logs.. what information do you need?

Two columns: Time, engine speed

Also, what gear you where in and what your tire diameter is.

Just one pull in 3rd or 4th gear from about 2000RPM to redline (or whatever you are comfortable with)

I've been messing around with some new injectors this past weekend. I'll see if I can't grab you one this week sometime.

Back