• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

pic says it all

BrApple

No Life But CEG
:shocked::ponder: :dizzy: :laugh: :crazy: :drool: :cool:

03-06-08_2200.jpg

that is all

and parts for the 3L swap and turbo :laugh:

new Spec Stage 3+ clutch kit
03-03-08_1629.jpg

Turbo hot side piping (needs to be coated), SVT valve covers, NPG brake Kit, FSVT Front Rotors, Warlbro 255 l/hr fuel pump, Updated Escape oil pan and pickup tube, front cover and valve cover seals, LIM and UIM gaskets, crank front cover seal and damper bolt, axle nuts, Mirko and Oil Seperator kit for the SVT
03-03-08_1630.jpg

Build HMS MTX (quaife, coated gear, new shift forks and tob, etc, just about everything), SVT Flywheel and spare shift tower so that I can send mine out.
03-03-08_1631.jpg

Last edited:
counter needs less toaster oven and more spice rack. ;)

Lookin' good brianna. git r done!

that toater oven is pretty handy to have .... but yeah, needs more spice rack.

as for getting it done. 3L swap should be one of the last two weeks of the month. Then I want to make sure everything drives and runs right and then I will install the turbo mid april. I would try all at once but I have read about others running into trouble doing that so one thing at a time.

hate you guys...I can't decide if I want to buy car parts or go on a clothing shopping spree with my income tax return...:crazy:

hate you guys...I can't decide if I want to buy car parts or go on a clothing shopping spree with my income tax return...:crazy:

at least you get a return, I have to pay ...

do you have clothes that fit and are comfortable, do you really need anything new?

just buy the car parts :crazy: :laugh:

at least you get a return, I have to pay ...

do you have clothes that fit and are comfortable, do you really need anything new?

just buy the car parts :crazy: :laugh:

Of course I don't need anything new...I just like to buy new stuff for myself! I think I'll split up my purchasing between now and my next paycheck...but BAT springs and Koni's are definitely on the "within the next few weeks" list. :)

Of course I don't need anything new...I just like to buy new stuff for myself! I think I'll split up my purchasing between now and my next paycheck...but BAT springs and Koni's are definitely on the "within the next few weeks" list. :)

little of both, sounds like a good pick to me

And to turn this into a "stuff we're buying thread"

I'm also thinking of picking up this little guy:

VK202-25.jpg

I think it will fit very nicely and replace my recontented clock. It'll match my headunit display too. I can even use my old "contour" panel as a frame for it :laugh: rs232 TTL communications which means very easy programming! I think my sparkly A pillar gaugepod will be up for sale soon...

Thats easy chris. Buy car parts. The faster you go or the better your car looks the less people pay attention to what you're wearing.

Awesome stuff Brian. I must admit I am more than a tidbit jealous. Hopefully I'll join you come the fall months.

Back