• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Old mosaic picture

ancientsanskrit

Hard-core CEG'er
Was just going through some old folders and found this mosaic I did probably 3/4 yrs ago.

Enjoy!

tour_mosaic2.jpg

nice one

NECO did one of those for a page in the calendar one year. It was kinda cool because it helped most people get their cars into the calendar (for those that do it for glory, it made them happy).

I remember that! Also remember people accusing you of cheating and using an app. :( Still have the high-res version saved.

Well, I didn't use an application. If it were, it'd probably look better! :laugh:

How many pictures, I have no idea now. You can count them!

And here's the one that I did on the old forums that forced you to start a new thread showing your own. :laugh:

And before anyone says it, I know that mine is not a true mosaic, but rather multiple pics overlayed over my own car.

DTWEBSMALL.jpg

And here's the one that I did on the old forums that forced you to start a new thread showing your own. :laugh:

And before anyone says it, I know that mine is not a true mosaic, but rather multiple pics overlayed over my own car.

DTWEBSMALL.jpg
i Like a lot more!

Hah, now that I see it I do recall your image. It gave me the motivation to try one on my own. It really looks good. Good cruise down memory lane!

Alex, you'd be amazed what extreme boredom can do to one in organic chemistry class!

Back