• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Deposits on turbo so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me for being an interested customer, guess I won't be buying this kit after all since I know nothing about it.

dude, you can pick up the phone, dial, and talk to joey yourself! i am positive if you called and asked joey a question he would be happy to answer it the first time. in speaking with joey on the phone, and via email, he has always answered my questions the first time. when i called he picked up first time.

here is the nautilus performance web site with all the info : http://www.nautilusperformance.com/

dont be a butt and clog the thread. this is for the group buy deposits only as it says in the title.

dude, you can pick up the phone, dial, and talk to joey yourself! i am positive if you called and asked joey a question he would be happy to answer it the first time. in speaking with joey on the phone, and via email, he has always answered my questions the first time. when i called he picked up first time.

here is the nautilus performance web site with all the info : http://www.nautilusperformance.com/

dont be a butt and clog the thread. this is for the group buy deposits only as it says in the title.

I ask one question and people start to flame me, and I'm the person with the problem?

Oh no:rolleyes:

Bla bla bla, "so using logic". If you had any logic you would have understood to search on these forums about this kit. If you had only spent as much time seraching you would of saved your self typing all that. 2 months ago this thread was started for this turbo. Now does it really take that much logic to use a search button?
Now say i am sorry i never used the search function in my 19 years of living.

http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?t=6006

I think todras said it best.

Oh snap! You found google image search! I'm so effing owned! Sorry ass but if I wanted to use the search button I would have searched then when I replied people like yourself would have said "Why are you bumping old threads?" and the same thing would have happened.

Last edited:
Of course you can ask question. But there is already another thread just for this purpose. This thread (Note the title: Deposits on turbo so far) was created to show how many people already paid, because the other thread was so long and cluttered with questions related or not. Also, if you just want generic turbo information you can also check the Forced Induction sub forum.

You know, there was never any one force you to buy anything. Most people are actually trying so hard to get the money to buy the kit. If you are not interested, many others are. You just miss out what could be said the most powerful power upgrade kit ever exists for our cars. But again, every one is entitled to his own opinion. We just show respect to other members here that's all.

Hahahaha yeah you really do show respect. Like everyone calling me stupid all the time because I don't share their opinions. I post a question, and get flamed. I say something is cool, I'm called a dumb ass. I mention it'd be cool to race STis and Evo's and people call me an idiot. YES, A MODEL OF RESPECT.

Last edited:
Yes I'm sorry for clogging the thread, I didn't know that there was a seperate thread based only for questions, maybe if someone said that the FIRST time instead of FLAMING me, that wouldn't have happened.

then when I replied people like yourself would have said "Why are you bumping old threads?" and the same thing would have happened.

That thread has tons of information that will help answer all your questions.

Last edited:
posted:05-30-2007, 07:19 PM
What does the kit include? Not sure if I would rather go all motor.

posted:05-31-2007, 06:54 AM
need to read the other turbo development thread here in the group buy forum as it has all the answers .... btw the protype kit put down near 300 hp and torque iirc on stock pre-cats on a 2.5 with what was it 10 psi I think. the kit makes good numbers and if you contact nautilus I am sure they can work with you to size a turbo to get the power, no turbo lag that you want

posted: 06-05-2007, 12:32 AM
Yes I'm sorry for clogging the thread, I didn't know that there was a seperate thread based only for questions, maybe if someone said that the FIRST time instead of FLAMING me, that wouldn't have happened.

I mentioned the thread about two posts after your question ...

Hahahaha yeah you really do show respect. Like everyone calling me stupid all the time because I don't share their opinions. I post a question, and get flamed. I say something is cool, I'm called a dumb ass. I mention it'd be cool to race STis and Evo's and people call me an idiot. YES, A MODEL OF RESPECT.

Well, I didn't flame you or did I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back