• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Dave and Buster's Meet?

amarv12

CEG'er
So, haven't seen any threads on this yet...are we having the meet this year???

It's usually on superbowl sunday...2-4-07 this year.

Seems like forever since we've had a meet.

So who's gonna be there?:shocked:

That's that arcade right? Think it's like a half hour from me. Maybe I'll be there :nonono:

For the newbies...

Ya, food, video games, billiards, etc...

In the past we've had people get there around 12 noon...bs outside for a bit then everyone heads in...eat, then games if you stick around.

Address:

45511 Park Avenue
Utica, MI 48315-5915

Site:

http://www.daveandbusters.com

Funny, I just got on here to post something about this:crazy: The meet this year is on my actual birthday! No need for a birthday cake and candles, don't want Shelby Township F.D. to shut us down:eek:

Maybe we/I should just make an "official" post for it and get it thumbtacked. Next to SZ, this is the longest running meet/event we have here, so lets keep that going:idea: :D

snowing? lol are you kidding me? i gave up on snow this year :cry: so much for boarding this season

Give it a month... with all the precip, we'll be hit hard with snow as soon as the temps drop! My lowered SVT will be plowing snow! :blackeye:

It will be another snowy Dave and Busters.

Reebs says so. :)

Give it a month... with all the precip, we'll be hit hard with snow as soon as the temps drop! My lowered SVT will be plowing snow! :blackeye:

It will be another snowy Dave and Busters.

Reebs says so. :)

another? how many has reebs been to?? :shrug: ;)

image.jpg

A classic moment at one of Dave a Busters meets:laugh:

I believe Dave is wondering which to pick, a Crossfire convertable in the classic yellow or the Mustang GT in mineral grey. Judging by his drink here, I don't know how he ended up with the Stang:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Then there's this guy, does he ever take a bad photo at a meet:shrug:
image.jpg

I think in this one Dave and Derek are sayin' "Yeah right, Roger is going to get a Crossfire, I'll drink to that!"

Back