• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What day works for YOU??

What day works for YOU??

• Saturday April 10th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday April 11th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday April 17th

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Sunday April 18th

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Saturday April 24th

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Sunday April 25th

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Yeah that looks nice!

On another note, looks like I'll be getting my money back from bagged :nonono:. No one's answering my calls.. which I think they are blocking them on purpose. One time the phone rang only once then went straight to voice mail. Only giving him until Monday to get back to me.. after that I'm posting some WTB's in the classifieds for the stuff I didn't get. Had to vent a little.

ahhh that sucks! sorry to hear :(

Taillight tint money is available then! :p

Trust me, it will look mint..I cant wait for mine to get done, just need the cash from everyone!! :)

Yeah same man :mad:.

Well yeah haha. I really want some hightowers though and a paint matched grille ring. I'll most likely do the latter myself.

Yeah I'll make sure to save up for it then!

Yes I will!

So when is this meet gonna happen then? I'd really like it to happen and not keep on getting it pushed back. I suggested May 15th, and in the same spot. :shrug:

Oh and Sean, since I'm gonna be heading up next Saturday to Ottawa Auto Body and the car will be in there for a while (They are gonna be redoing a whole section underneath the hood with fiberglass and they have to modify a part of the hood pins), do you wanna meet me there and hang out for a bit or something? I don't wanna wait there for like 4 hours. Maybe gives me a chance to get a ride in your car hehe :). You'd have to get there fairly early since I'm getting there as soon as they open at 8. You don't have to be there at 8 though.. I just don't wanna wait there until noon (When they close).

So, does anybody have any objections for having the meet on May 16th? I said 15th before, but thats a saturday. Didn't realize that until now.

Hey Sean.. wanna buy my Volks :D?? They're black so it'll go with your black-out theme... Haha.

So, does anybody have any objections for having the meet on May 16th? I said 15th before, but thats a saturday. Didn't realize that until now.

Hey Sean.. wanna buy my Volks :D?? They're black so it'll go with your black-out theme... Haha.

haha yeah I saw your classified ad...I so would buy them, just a bit too much money for me though

Start saving up then!! LOL.

Oh, and now it looks like I'll be getting my headlights and mesh and stuff. There was a mix-up at the post office. They never got my right postal code so the post office never sent my stuff out. We'll see what happens now.

Hmmmm that's weird, I work at fedex and when we don't have a postal code or a wrong one we have a computer with a database thing to get postal codes, correct address's, etc but oh well lol, hopefully you get your stuff! As for the rims lol yeah I could start saving but for that price I can buy rims + tires and have them even powdercoated for cheaper :p

Yeah I hope I get my stuff too!

Yeah sure, you could get rims and tires for that price.. but will the rims be 1 of only 10 sets made for this bolt pattern?? Will you be the only SVTC with Volk TE-37's if you get those other rims and tires?? Will they be only 16 lbs and be 17x7.5??

I rest my case haha :D

I dont care really if its rare, as long as it looks good and isnt a cheap wheel lol. I plan on going with 18s or POSSIBLY 19s if I can find a set I like, but 18s are looking like the way Im headed :)

Now Im trying to fix my foglights :(

I turn them on and no dash light comes on, so something isnt right..and obviously the fogs dont turn on either. I got a set of HIDs and now gotta fix this issue before they will work lol dammit

I'm gonna stick with 17's for this car. I wanna keep the wheels as light as possible. The reason why I wanna sell them is because I wanna get the TCE kit and/or some wider wheels :). But they need to sell first.

I got your PM. I'll go get my manual right now.

yeah, I like the look of 18s though, 17s seem soo small to me after seeing 19s lol. Plus, the 3L will make up for the loss in a bigger rim :p

TCE kit is also on my mod list very soon...then boost :D

Yeah I need all the help I can get without a 3L.. LOL.

Depending on if I sell my rims and get the TCE kit, I'll take those Baer brakes off you :).

I also PM'd you. Oh yeah, so are you free on Saturday to swing by the shop to get me/chill?

PM replied, and not sure yet...I'll know closer to the weekend what my plans are because everyone likes to leave stuff until the last damn minute lol.

Fuse is fine....

I need a new lightswitch panel anyways, so off to the wreckers tomorrow and hopefully they have a contour with one still there. No dash indicator comes on though when I pull the switch (to turn fogs on) so I know something isnt right

Fixeddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

Need a new headlight switch panel. Wiggled some wiring and BAM, they turned on.

Back