• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What day works for YOU??

What day works for YOU??

• Saturday April 10th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday April 11th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday April 17th

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Sunday April 18th

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Saturday April 24th

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Sunday April 25th

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

CRG Racer24

Hard-core CEG'er
So yeah guy's, just pick which day works for you. Whatever win's as of April 7th (one week today), will be when we meet up.

Meet details as of now: 270 North Service Road W, Oakville ON L6M 2R8. It's a BP, in Oakville. The time for the meet is: 2:00pm ish.

Edit: Well, it's looking like the 18th will be crappy weather, so the meet will be postponed until April 25th. So everyone who voted for the 25th better be going :).

Confirmed Attendee List For April 25th:

1.CRG Racer 24 (Alex)

I forgot to click the box to make it close as of then, so any vote that comes in after that date won't count.

i voted for april 25 th ..ill come out but it depends what yu guys have planned...keep me posted

Looks like its going to be 3 or 4 of us so far only lol...come on guys, when else can you meet up for a bit with CSVT owners and fanatics such as yourself??? :D:D

Looks like its going to be 3 or 4 of us so far only lol...come on guys, when else can you meet up for a bit with CSVT owners and fanatics such as yourself??? :D:D

What he said^^^^!!!111!!11!1! And eat some pretty good food.

Plus my car is coming along nicely so I want to show it off :). Just did a couple more minor things today :). Also got some yellow fog lights coming from the UPS man sometime soon.

For the people who vote for the losing dates, which could still be what I voted for, will you be able to drag yourself to the meet/greet on whatever date win's? I know I'll go on whatever date.

Should be a good cruise/meet if all goes as planned....went on a cruise today with a bunch of friends, and Aaron (SVT SNOB) came along in his Legacy GT as well as Wes (1FASTDAD) in his Magnum :) good times today

Where'd you guys go? I went down to Buffalo yesterday so I kinda did a cruise.... by myself lol. I hope that 8 people would come to the meet, since that's how many people voted :shrug:.

I'd be down for a little cruise after lunch, if anyone else is. Also, what time would be good for everyone to meet? 2:00? later... earlier?

Met in Hamilton, cruised down to the beach area and went all along lakeshore into Oakville, then basically turned around, cruised back along into Burlington and stopped at a Boston Pizza. Cruised back to Hamilton again, hung out for a bit and then people left :)

25555_417333006170_595696170_5650971_404435_n.jpg

24038_382867807113_505562113_3701739_3971818_n.jpg

Silver 03 Kenne Bell GT, Vortech S/C Saleen Clone, Fully modded out Sentra, modded Ws6, 1.8T modded+max boost on turbo, modded GSR, me, motor swapped E36 with a crazy stretch, Vr6 swapped 2 door jetta coupe, Aarons Legacy GT which is nicely modded as well so far, wheels look amazing on it..then a chicks slammed Eclipse, another chicks Civic with pink rims and pink HIDS, and Wes' Magnum with dirty black wheels and exhaust sounded sweet lol

Damn! That's a nice turn out! Are those SVTF wheels on your car? What wheels does Aaron have? Are they Rota G-forces? Last I saw his car is still had stock rims for winter.

yupp, FSVT rims on mine :)

Aarons wheels are sick! They are Rotas indeed, concave design looks awsome and has a nice stretch :D

If it's April 18th then I'm down. I don't get on CEG much so if one of you guys an shoot me a text that would be awesome and I'll make it to the meet.

Aaron

Back