• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing Akron, Ohio May 19-22, 2011

Those who have made donations to Spring Zing, I will be shipping out your t-shirts early next week.

As soon as Nelson Ledges and the ambulance service deposit their checks I will make an announcement as far as how much money was raised.

hey smalls whats the HOV lane? btw and Malcolm did u find my nametag if so do u need my address

Jason, I will be mailing your nametag out to you

Those who have made donations to Spring Zing, I will be shipping out your t-shirts early next week.

As soon as Nelson Ledges and the ambulance service deposit their checks I will make an announcement as far as how much money was raised.

I have everyones shirts with me today, they will be shipping via UPS.

Rouar
Brapple
CSVT#49
Blu_Fuz

you guys have a package headed your way! I ended up shipping them via USPS, it was $4 cheaper per package....

CSVT#49, where the hell do you live? it cost an extra $2 for your package :laugh:

high occupancy vehicle lane. pretty much a car with 2+ people in it can drive in a different lane and completely avoid traffic

how much would an extra shirt be? and excuse me smalls im from a small town lol so im guessing its like a carpool lane

Its going to be a $25 set up fee for them to put the screen back on their machine, then probably in the $12 range for the shirt. If there was a batch of 30+ it would be $9.65 per shirt without a set-up fee. At this point I am not interested in placing a small order or dealing with shipping out 30+ shirts once they are printed. I can PM you the contact info for the graphics company if you are interested though.

Jason, I put your nametag in the mail this morning before I left for work....you should have it by Saturday i would assume.

Back