• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

So what are the fastest Contours running in the quarter mile on this board?

jaybquick

New CEG'er
Thanks guys. just curious to see what mods and what results people have seen at the track.

Thanks

he said that because people seriously dont take the time to search. this has been talked about in the past month or two more than twice. and because of this it would have taken, oh id say only 2 seconds to find.

:laugh:

I'm working on it! If the 3L nitrous doesn't get me 12's, i'll start actually spending money on the car and make it happen after the SZ challenge. Remember, i'm going for 12s at $0 :D

And then sell me the car for $500. That would be 100% pure profit my freind.

thanx 4 the update. i dont wanna say am dissapointed, cuz am not. i mean wot josh's doing is awesome. thing is... VERY VERY few could replicate wot he's doing. the only advantage i see is that we'll all be able to tell ppl that we know a tour that hit 12s. i guess i wuz just kinda hoping he had come up with some sorta miracle axles or solution to our traction issues. oh well... :shrug:

i wuz just kinda hoping he had come up with some solution to our traction issues. oh well... :shrug:

You have no idea what I'm up to....just because it's gutted doesn't mean every other part of the build isn't transferable to any CSVT. :shrug:

thanx 4 the update. i dont wanna say am dissapointed, cuz am not. i mean wot josh's doing is awesome. thing is... VERY VERY few could replicate wot he's doing. the only advantage i see is that we'll all be able to tell ppl that we know a tour that hit 12s. i guess i wuz just kinda hoping he had come up with some sorta miracle axles or solution to our traction issues. oh well... :shrug:

Find someone to custom-forge some axles then. The Contour has almost NO aftermarket, so this type of situation doesn't surprise me...The Contour, with proper and available modification could definitely get into the 12's. No question.

Find someone to custom-forge some axles then. The Contour has almost NO aftermarket, so this type of situation doesn't surprise me...The Contour, with proper and available modification could definitely get into the 12's. No question.

The majority of us just do not have that kind of money

Back