• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Found SVT in junkyard, 2miles from home.

got to read closer my friend, he is looking for the plastic cover for the folding seat latch not the seat itself ...

i did not know that and they where both broke today when i got my seats out. i know of a non svt but it got mb cloth i will be going to in a few weeks for parts i will look for it there.

update: seats and exhaust gone. headlliner is in good shape. the car was trashd. the carpet was half eating away. ouside nice, inside looked like a junkie lived in it .. lol

Last edited:
Hey, I posted this about 5 pages back with no response so I figured I'd bump it. It probably got missed with all the talk about QuakerSteak. I'm keeping my fingers crossed cause I really need one of these.b

i got it today it is in good shape no cracks or anything color i will have to get a pic.. came from a midnite blue car. if that help. kinda a grey headliner. pm me and i will give you your price..

did sumone already call the front bumper. after hours of plastic repair and priming and painting my piant is blistering!!!! so i need a bumper and 1 E1 svt wheel

i guess he is out from that post? do u know how much its going to be? its not cracked is it?

i went with scott today and scavaged this beast a little. the bumper isnt cracked, but its got some kind of gouge on the passenger side bottom. nothing that cant be fixed obviously, but other than that it was in good condition.

there was some weird stuff in that car...like a mini tv, computer subwoofer, 1997 yearbook, remote control, mixer......gave me a weird feeling lol:help:

someone take the wheels!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
i went with scott today and scavaged this beast a little. the bumper isnt cracked, but its got some kind of gouge on the passenger side bottom. nothing that cant be fixed obviously, but other than that it was in good condition.

there was some weird stuff in that car...like a mini tv, computer subwoofer, 1997 yearbook, remote control, mixer......gave me a weird feeling lol:help:

the front wheels need a good cleaning!!!!!! when kristen and i took the seats out there where needles in it like 3 places. the back seat was burnt real bad.

No, we left it. I showed Kevin what all was called for already.

BTW, i saw your bracket hasn't given up the fight either. :laugh:

f that bracket i broke 2 blade on that thing.!!!!!! i am trying to get one as well as a new bottom back seat. i did put the rear seats in they are real tight untill you fold them down. lol they are so comfey to sit in. i gotta get the seat belts on payday and the rear deck cover also. are the injector still on it as well. i think i will need them for the pcm. some one could chime in here and tell me :) hint hint.

junk yard run?! that sounds like fun...again haha

you are more then welcome to come up to. :) probley the weekend of the 15th. got a few other under hood parts i am going to try and get as well. this place is out in no where. i washe dthe contour beore we went the first time. lol.. that was point less huh

I'll take the mini TV and the 97 yearbook. :D ;)

Scott, any word on the sunroof motor assembly?

Back