• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pic request slammed svt's with mirko

I see the meaning of low has changed since this thread has started.

man i hope you 2 can get those mirko's fixed. i just went and bopught the last 2 albert had and he wasnt real sure he was making more. hes retired now and not in the shop all that much.

I have to laugh about this statement. This, at the time, was not true. There where 5 available mirkos after this was posted. I got one of them. BUt as we all know now the mold has been sold and there is a new manufacturer.

100_0506_edsm.jpg

Woah evan! The look is complete! When did this happen? And lastly i still need those DZUS fasteners.

Woah evan! The look is complete! When did this happen? And lastly i still need those DZUS fasteners.

It's been ages! I have some fasteners, I can send you a pair. Trade a pair of morrettes for them.

Monday called me! I got to get back to him to see his cars.

It's been ages! I have some fasteners, I can send you a pair. Trade a pair of morrettes for them.

Monday called me! I got to get back to him to see his cars.

I didnt know that. I dont recall seeing a thread after u installed ur mirko & dropped it. Looks beautiful as always. Ha! C'mon man, u know how much i love my morettes...:D. As for monday, yeah he bought a Tred. Very clean from the looks of it. 79k miles i think. He wants me to put in a 3L for him. Looks like i'll be back in vegas again very soon.

Those axis wheels look great!

Want them? They will be for sale soon. And you are conveniently located in Pittsburgh too :)

Won't be cheap though. I believe only 3-4 sets exist in our bolt pattern. And this pair would be the best condition of all the sets as the lips were just refinished.

my favorite, my old SVT sold to naujcdl
100_1949.jpg

Kev, that car will always be in my heart, i miss it everyday but with my new 98 that is just as good and nowhere near what #1190 was but i am doing my very best (ask dacker) to keep it as nice as #1190.
It is so bad that i erased the pictures i had of #1190 due to just getting pissed off at it and how i had to get rid of it make ends meet but whatever, sigh.

Last edited:
Want them? They will be for sale soon. And you are conveniently located in Pittsburgh too :)

Won't be cheap though. I believe only 3-4 sets exist in our bolt pattern. And this pair would be the best condition of all the sets as the lips were just refinished.

I have a set of these in 17s that could be bought for the right price... :D

Back