• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pic request slammed svt's with mirko

oh so low

psshh
978096a3.jpg

well therein lies the problem, bat kit is more mirko friendly, but not as aggressive a suspension as koni. Maybe I should buy my brothers GC/koni setup :cool: although he said it was stupid stiff. So much so that he swapped recently swapped it out for the koni sport kit.

More slammed mirko pics plz!!!

Last edited:
something to consider is spring travel, kuz if you want to go low don't get a "soft" spring because you will bottom out with dips in the road. GCs are stiff as heck and rarely do I hit on even severe dips in the road.....

Did someone say Konis & GC's?
100_1061.jpg

100_1021.jpg

100_1040.jpg

My Brother has eibachs on the SF CSVT & the T-red on the end is bone stock, looks like stairsteps.

wtf: i only have eibach springs but my car would barely fit a mirko..... whats that all about. and they dont even butt sag..... did i get a good set or something?

SVTF wheels with 225-45-17 tires. it seems low. looks great, but i feel that if i put a mirko on it would be as low as.... pole 120's car. his mirko was like an inch off the ground last i saw it....

Back