• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pic request slammed svt's with mirko

mattsBLK99cSVT

Hard-core CEG'er
I tried searching for the thread about lowered svt's with mirko's but I couldn't find it. Can someone post it up for me pretty please? :help:

ford.jpg

19314470145.jpg

19314470130.jpg

these are old pictures, i have since added stabilizers... and hit two armadillos!

damn i wish i could use a mirko:blackeye:

Last edited:
bagged good luck finding a mirko. i went to the mirko shop last week (only live 30 mins away) and bought the last 2 splitters that he had and albert wasnt real sure if or when he was making more.
but man did he have a lot of prototype parts for the car

i would have to make something anyhow the mirko is to big to work on mine. i would crush it:blackeye:
what prototypes:shrug:

well he is retired now but i was peaking is interest telling him how many people would be interested in is work,he didnt really want me taking any pic but i did talk him into just a few.he didnt want people calling him on avail and prices cause the peices were never produced
he also said if there was enough interest he could make anything we wantedfrom more mirkos to susp.peices to full fiberglass and carbon fiber peices but he didnt see a need to as of now.
prototyps were brake adaptors for stock spindles to run big brakes 13' and or different calipers
adjus. strut peices for the race car,his own coilovers
is own billet calipers
a billet peice to run a 2 caliper system in case 1 failed
to name a few he also had a full race delivered by the factory honda that has been sitting for the last 2 yrs with 0 miles on it
he told me he also had recipts from saleen telling and showing what work he did for the saleen contour
IMG00015.jpg

IMG00020.jpg

IMG00017.jpg

IMG00014.jpg

IMG00019.jpg

Last edited:
love the pics of the mirko's. one of many things i wish i had done to mine before selling.

is that last pic of flywheels?

the last pic of the flywheels are special cut for the race car said they cost 1000 ea and would sell them to me half price been kittin on the shelf for a couple years even had a clutch to go with them.
he said not to great on the street but they love high rpms
he had so many different types of stuff it was very hard to give me permision to take any pics

S4020759.jpg

DSCN0927.jpg

helicopter landing pad....... the ground clearance doesnt look too bad in this pic
DSCF0242.jpg

i should go get it out of storage so I can plow the driveway!! :)
....i kind of miss it, these pics make me want to go check on the SVT make sure she is nice and warm under the car cover

Back