• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

Thanks for the Koni shocks. I was able to get them on my brother's car that afternoon. They seem to be working good. Now I just need to find 2 more shocks in good shape for the rear.

WHAT!!! Nick. you stopped by saturday with some koni struts in your car and didnt tell me? Son of a *@#*@! I coulda swipped em . ahh JK, I do want some Eibachs soon before I cut my stockers though!

SHiiiii.... You want LOW go air. Ask bagged and crazytalk....thats pricey though, Lets just take the coils completely out and ride er on the bump stops!

hahahaha chris! nah i want the koni and gc set up cuase i like the price and the looks and performance they give.

At Yu's chinese in Mankato mn

Silver Frost E0 SVT, looks to be stock and in good condition. Had wisconsin plates.

Dude turned left infront of me today up by msu campus... but I was in the wifes car so I looked like the average joe beater.
Any way car looks to be well kept, pretty sure he is a student.

there is a silver frost ztec about a block from me with a svt front and rear on it...with mesh on the front as well. Side skirts look like se skirts.

Theres an ugly flat one in my work parking lot <<>>

I think i have seen that one, ugly flat black, dings n dents. poor poor csvt! Once use to be the pride of the 4 doors, now.....HAHAHA just playin. will be worthy again soon!

Spotted a Silver Frost in Channhassen heading west on 5 crossing Dell road yesterday early evening as I was leaving work. Looked real nice.

Also today, I spotted a Silver Frost in the Savage area. Looked rather beat w/large dent in drivers door. Ive seen this one a few times.

Spotted....Black Contour SVT two cars ahead of me on Pioneer Trail in EdenPraire. Tried to catch up to get a closer look, but the foreign SUV look-a-likes seperating us would not allow. I did notice the large hole in the rear bumper though.

Saw a Silver SVT (E1 with dash fix I believe) turning left on 55 from 70th Street/Lone Oak. It also had a hitch and a blue SVT badge on the side skirt. Looked pretty stock otherwise. This was just before 1pm.

I was on my scooter. :laugh:

Back