• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

saw a silfro e1 in paynesville MN tonight it had black side skirts i couldnt tell if they were svt spec or not it was too dark, was parked in a drive way there was also a chestnut gen 4 taurus on the street in front of this place. from what i could tell that thing was CLEAN!! stock though.

ok the side skirts are aftermarket and are not SVT style and do not have jack point covers. they do not go as low to the ground as the SVT stock skirts do. also it is kinda loud not sure if he just hacked the exhaust or if it is aftermarket.

spotted silfro svt on my street in hugo. only one i know of around here is my buddys and he is up with a broken leg. so it must be someone else's. looked freshly washed and appeared to have stock wheels or svtF wheels

Spotted what looked to be a pretty nice SF SVT Contour in West St. Paul. It was 5:56pm this last Sunday (1/23). The person was heading north on CR52 and was exiting on Concord St just as I was about to catch up. It had a A-pillar gauge pod with greenish back lighting on the gauges. Anyone on here?

Spotted what looked to be a pretty nice SF SVT Contour in West St. Paul. It was 5:56pm this last Sunday (1/23). The person was heading north on CR52 and was exiting on Concord St just as I was about to catch up. It had a A-pillar gauge pod with greenish back lighting on the gauges. Anyone on here?

Aftermarket wheels? I've seen one around here that matches that description... although so does my car :laugh:

I only caught the driver for a split second... but it looked like it could have been a woman driving it?? Not sure it was dark. Also not sure if it had aftermarket wheels on it. Another car drove between me and it so I didn't have a whole lot of time to see details. Only thing that stuck out was 1) SVT rear bumper/side skirts 2) Silver Frost and 3) A-pillar with green glow from all gauges.

Out of the corner of my eye, today at 1:20 p.m. I spotted a Black SVT Contour heading West on 494 between Hwy. 100 and 169 in Bloomington. Year and condition unknown.

At Yu's chinese in Mankato mn

Silver Frost E0 SVT, looks to be stock and in good condition. Had wisconsin plates.

busy day saturday. i spotted a tred with a carbonfiber hood <<>> lol, a tred all prepped for paint, and a t red with a new owner... lol oh and bad ass couger and jag... thx blackcoog !

Back