• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

Yeah I was working at the fair this year.My car was probably pretty dirty considering I had no time to wash it last week. I don't owe him for those wheels lol.

Yes you do!

BTW we saw CrazyTalk's car this weekend at a wedding reception. I'm not sure if he was at the reception we were at or the one next door. We were at the Faber's wedding BTW. We went out and checked out your car. The GFX look great!

Nice!
She was a bit of a mess...no time to wash her up before hand because it was raining at the time.
Thanks though!
I was at the Opheim and Shroeder wedding/reception next door. The Groom owns that black Acura CL that's on air and has lambo doors, which I'm sure you spotted as well.

spotted a black 98 up contour at pawn America/payday America in st cloud MN earlier around 2 pm (Wednesday the 11th)

it has E1 rims on it single exhaust that looked to either stick out pretty far or hung a little low on the car. it also had side skirts but i didn't get a good enough look awhile passing by to see if they were SE or SVT. it might have had a spoiler but i don't remember for sure i was paying too close attention to other aspects of the car

Spotted:

Teal Pre98 tour
- SVT body kit, including molded front bumper
- dual exhaust
- SVT Badging

Driver looked like collage aged

Not exactly... :p

Didn't look at his license plate so didn't know if he is from out of state. Just saying College age since we have Minnesota State here in kato.

there is a black svt at st cloud technical and community college right now in the shop having some work done to the trans or clutch I'm not sure. pretty beat up both sideskirts are busted, rear bumper is busted, it has tinted window, tan interior, 15 inch gl rims, and white svt lettering on the back window. i have pics that i will post later.

ok pics as promised

spotting5.jpg

notice painted spear and broken bumper (the exhaust is on the floor below the car)

spotting1.jpg

spotting4.jpg

notice tint and it was knauberized

spotting3.jpg

notice painted grille ring and broken side skirt

spotting2.jpg

gl rims!

yeah it is a piece but it had some tasteful mods i figured maybe it is either a current members car or maybe their old car. i found out a couple days ago that the car was originally green but was painted black and is a 99

Spotted a Silverfrost SVT heading south on hwy 10 south of little falls, mn this last Friday. Doubt it's anyone on here but it's worth a shot. Looked stock but I only got a quick look.

saw a silfro e1 in paynesville MN tonight it had black side skirts i couldnt tell if they were svt spec or not it was too dark, was parked in a drive way there was also a chestnut gen 4 taurus on the street in front of this place. from what i could tell that thing was CLEAN!! stock though.

Back