• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

there is a green svt in st cloud sitting in a driveway kinda over by don robinson has rims and all. missing a side skirt for sure.

Made a grocery store run yesterday...roughly 9pm. Saw a stock lookin' Black SVT in the parking lot of the Holiday gas station across from CUB in Forest Lake.

Spotted a Tred from a distance on 55th st in Rochester. I wasn't able to get close... I wonder if it was my old car...

E1 T-red going North on 168th right by giles. Who is this? I've seen this car around a couple times and havent been able to figure it out. Prob not on here

Black, dark tint windows, "svt" on lower rear doors in lonsdale saturday morning 9 am

E1 T-red going North on 168th right by giles. Who is this? I've seen this car around a couple times and havent been able to figure it out. Prob not on here

I also saw a T-Red yesterday on I-80 getting off on the L street west exit while i was getting off on the I street exit.

We are camping down in cannon falls and seen black SVT #4042 parked at the beach.

Spotted a clean black SVT , appeared to be an E1, at the O'reillys Auto Parts store in Coon Rapids off of Northdale Blvd yesterday around 5:30pm. I've never seen it before. The car did have a 2012 CarCraft Summer Nats sticker on it. Talking to the people inside apparently the owners name is Alex and he is in there quite often. In any case apparently the guy lives close by I'm surprised I didn't recognize it. I only know of one other SVT in the area and that's a Silver Frost.

Spotted a clean black SVT , appeared to be an E1, at the O'reillys Auto Parts store in Coon Rapids off of Northdale Blvd yesterday around 5:30pm. I've never seen it before. The car did have a 2012 CarCraft Summer Nats sticker on it. Talking to the people inside apparently the owners name is Alex and he is in there quite often. In any case apparently the guy lives close by I'm surprised I didn't recognize it. I only know of one other SVT in the area and that's a Silver Frost.

Aleex is a good guy, met him at cc, his is a 2000, stock minus lowering springs. Very clean. Told him bout this site. Says he payed 2200 with a binder full of info including original window sticker.

Aleex is a good guy, met him at cc, his is a 2000, stock minus lowering springs. Very clean. Told him bout this site. Says he payed 2200 with a binder full of info including original window sticker.

Sounds like he got a pretty good deal. Wonder if he ever joined CEG. In any case maybe I'll catch him again and talk to him this time now that I know who he is.

T-Red SVT headed west on Highway 490 by madison lake. I was headed in the opposite direction so only caught the front and rear of the car. Looked pretty clean though.

Saw a SVT on 35W heading north, exited at the Forest Lake exit that appeared to have been upside down on pavement for awhile as the roof and c pillar was beat up and scarred :( It was black - my SVT is roaming around St. Cloud now with my buddy driving it... Someone dropped a name on it too!

IMAG1956.jpg

Spotted this in Dassel, MN today.

Back