• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Northeast "Spotted" thread.

I see a T-Red CSVT on the New Haven/ West Haven line in CT all the time. Has no side skirts and looks lowered.

I spotted a black svt with white E1 wheels friday in doyelstown. It had red fudflaps like a rally car with a rack on the roof.

The guys name is Ian. He lives in the Pennsburg area. Not 100% sure if he is one the site, but I know the previous owner was/is. Did it still have the stickers on the hood?

The guys name is Ian. He lives in the Pennsburg area. Not 100% sure if he is one the site, but I know the previous owner was/is. Did it still have the stickers on the hood?

I saw him again on 113 in Harleysville today. Im pretty sure he does not have stickers on the hood. Im always driveing and spot him last minute.

Saw a Silver SVT yesterday (monday) at 2:30pm on Oregon Pike going towards Lancaster, PA. Looked like e0 stock rims. no SVT emblem, had a grey "sunsheild" thing at the top of the windshield with "SVT" written on it. I started following you (was in an 85 VW) at like the rt 30 intersection on oregon pike, until prince street in lancaster, then got tired and pissed off at looking at it cause my svt is just a lawn ornament so i passed you lol.

I then got home, started my SVT up for the first time in a month or 2, drove back and fourth in my yard for a bit, cried, then went inside.

Anyone on here?

Saw a CSVT (probably an e1) on Old Bridge Turnpike today. I can't quote the exact time, but around 4:15pm. Looks like it was missing the rear mesh and had a tiny rusting spot on the trunk lid where it meets the rear bumper. It was in someone's driveway, so I didn't look/stay too long lol.

35d7odc.jpg

Spotted a Black w/ MNB and E1's on Interstate 78 near Allentown last night... anybody here?

Haha i think you got me. Im on I78 a couple times a day making my 60 mile round trip to college. i travel it between Hamilton Blvd/222 to Route 33. Right now I do it twice east in the morning and mid afternoon. and twice west in the early afternoon and at night.

I know the other day I passed a black contour sport but that was in the morning! what car were you driving?

Haha i think you got me. Im on I78 a couple times a day making my 60 mile round trip to college. i travel it between Hamilton Blvd/222 to Route 33. Right now I do it twice east in the morning and mid afternoon. and twice west in the early afternoon and at night.

I know the other day I passed a black contour sport but that was in the morning! what car were you driving?

I was in a white jeep cherokee... I saw you when I got on at cedar crest blvd. Nice car!

I've spotted you also bigboyricky93. :)
What college? NACC? If so, you are just a couple miles away from me.

I was in a white jeep cherokee... I saw you when I got on at cedar crest blvd. Nice car!

Thank you very much!!!! I know its not the prettiest, but its great fun and I intend to keep it going and fix it up and make it a special project car when i get more time and money!

I've spotted you also bigboyricky93. :)
What college? NACC? If so, you are just a couple miles away from me.

Yep I am going to NCC! Just for this final semester. I started there last semester but this is my last one because in July/August im transfering to a college in VA. After mid-May though Ill be done with classes.

I saw a Silver SF CSVT E1 in Steelton Pa the other day. looked stock, was being detoured around an accident i was picking up on Front St. Anyone?

Saw a bright red contour, possibly SVT, turning right off the Route 222 bypass onto Grange Rd. Sorry I cant be more specific because I saw it for a quick second, then had to look through the tinted glass of the car in front of me just to def determine it was a contour before the light changed. I was in a dark green minivan going to my grandma's house to take away her yard waste at around 430 PM today.

My wife spotted a Back E1 at Keller Brothers Ford in Lebanon PA when dropping off her Fuion to get the sun roof fixed. Anybody here? Had black painted E1's on it.

Seen a black svtc with black EO's on it in the kmart parking lot today at about 5pm. Not sure if its the same one your wife seen but this one deff had e0s on and it looked pretty clean from the drivers side.

Back