• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Northeast "Spotted" thread.

i spotted a silver SVT contour going through carterat NJ. looked to be a 98, i was at the light by wells fargo. if ur on here i was the dude in the red SVT Contour. this was only like 30 minutes ago also.

Saw a black CSVT on 55 crossing 322 in Richwood about 8 or so this am. I was on the overpass so I'm pretty sure I wasnt seen. First time in a while I've seen one in southern jerzey.

I'm stilll waiting for someone to spot me :D i've put over 600 miles on my CSVT in the past 7 days driving between Harrisburg and Lebanon.

I did spot a black/pt CSVT in the walmart parking lot in Lebanon a few nights ago. Looked to be 100% stock E1.

Spotted a TGreen SVT in Englishtown area today. Around 230-3ish. I was going south on Pension Rd. He was going North and turned left onto a side road/neighborhood. Car looked stock, no wing, E1s, no tint. Driver looked kinda young, mid 20s? Brown hair. I was in the CTS-V.

Spotted a black svt on 73 in gilbertsville going towards hickory park around 2:40. All stock. Also, there is a silfro that sits on buchert rd. let us know who u are.

My buddy went to the Allentown Harry's this past weekend and, unfortunately, saw this :blackeye:. There isn't really much left. He believes the VIN is 1FAFP68G6XK178526. Which, according to the Registry and All SVT's Go To Heaven threads, it's been there since at least September.

38508225492002058091127.jpg

38551425492027258721127.jpg

38628725491910455801127.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=541SARRNWp4

:(

I was next to a black SVT with e1's at the intersection of Plymouth RD. and Arch RD. in Plymouth Meeting. My window doesnt go up and down so i couldnt talk. I gave you the thumbs up! Who are you?

My wife spotted a Back E1 at Keller Brothers Ford in Lebanon PA when dropping off her Fuion to get the sun roof fixed. Anybody here? Had black painted E1's on it.

I spotted a Black E1 in Harrison, NJ today..It looked stock with no tint. I also saw another Black E1 2 weks ago in Ironbound, Newark. Anyone hear from that area?

Picture of the SVT I spotted above.

19296856.jpg

Notable mods besides the wheels were a triple a-pillar gauge pod, a short shifter, pre98 sail panels, and ding guards were removed.

The one you took a pic of has black hightowered headlights. The pics speed cat posted had eyelids. the gauges in your pic and his had chrome/silver rings around them. Also his pics had the ding gaurds.

Back