• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Northeast "Spotted" thread.

I saw a tropic green svt on Sunday 7-10 on route 36 in front of Monmouth park. I was stuck in all types of traffic heading toward the beach.

Very nice pre 98:cool: in Trumansburg NY at the Chevy dealer of all things:confused::help::blackeye::rolleyes:
tburg.jpg

Saw E1 Heading south on 95 and got off at the rt 1 ramp about half an hour ago or 3pm. i think the second one i have ever seen around here other than my own. anyone?

Saw a t-red CSVT heading north on the Parkway this past Friday (7/22) at around a quarter after 6pm. Unfortunately, I only seem to spot CSVTs when they're going the opposite direction lol. I only got a quick glance of it since we were heading south.

Saw a t-red CSVT heading north on the Parkway this past Friday (7/22) at around a quarter after 6pm. Unfortunately, I only seem to spot CSVTs when they're going the opposite direction lol. I only got a quick glance of it since we were heading south.

Im sure that wasn't me. I don't think i was driving mine that day

Im sure that wasn't me. I don't think i was driving mine that day
I rarely spot CSVTs, but when I do, they never seem to be members on the forum :blackeye::rolleyes:.

Which brings me to today's spotting:

22310010150733869dcsvt7.jpg

csvtimg20110726163728.jpg

A real live SVT Contour on my Campus! It took a lot of self control not to run after it.

:laugh::laugh:

Also, the plastic mesh was missing from the rear bumper

on a bit of a side note, i have seen an orange, silver, and a blue, and 2 black svt focuses, a red early 90's lightning, 2 black, and 2 silver nwere lightnings, a silver, red, and black svt cobra, and a black svt contour in the past 2 weeks in the vicinity of the pizza hut in gilbertsville

seen a black e1 on rt 422 in lebanon By bobby rahals truck world. Looked very clean and sounded stock. Seen it about 9:50 on friday morning.

T-Green E1 SVT spotted at the Wawa's in Quakertown just off of the PA turnpike around 7:20 PM.

The driver side sideskirt was broken off the at rear jackpoint and (I believe) was missing the passenger side front jackpoint cover on the SVT I saw.

I saw it parked there today at 1:20pm. Maybe he works there? I'd really like to find out who it is and get him registered here.

Picture proof! ;)

df958254.jpg

Spotted a SilFro SVT with CT plates yesterday in my area, on Rte.202 in Yorktown. Wound up following him to just about where my house is lol.
I love how SVT owners acknowledge 1 another.

Back