• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Northeast "Spotted" thread.

Nope its a different car. The one you saw is actually one of my friends cars. He was telling me today how he saw a satin black CSVT with an SVT sticker on the rear door in E-town lol. I was like, "haha, yea i know that car".He was so excited to see another SVT besides mine and my one other friends. He just bought the car about a month ago for 1900 bucks. We were throwing an AEM short ram on it tonight. Oh, and the rims are gunmetal :D

The one my wife saw definantly had E1's cuz i had to drive out and look at it then after she told me about it.

I was bout to go to the ATM at Wells Fargo in linden NJ. i turn in there and what do i see in front of me. A black 98 SVT contour!!!! it had the E0 rims i saw he had an ST20 bande on the trunk, i heard aftermarket exhaust. if u are on here i was the red explorer right behind u

oh and also it had an SVT badge in place of the ford badge on the trunk also, and it was yellow

2000 Black/PT CSVT. Talked to the guy for about 20 seconds at a traffic light. He waved to me first, i didnt even notice due to talking to my wife lol. Said he had a 350Z as a toy. Anyone here? Out on RT 22 in Colonial Park.

Ive seen a silver frost around the Levittown/langhorne Pa area. First spotted last thursday on business rt 1 near the dump shopping center and then again on I-95 south on Saturday. Anyone on here? First silverfro i have ever seen in this area let alone svt in general.

I saw a Silverfrost E1 driving up main st in middletown (rt 230). I think i've seen the car one other time before up in steelton.

Saw a T-Green CSVT (E1) on 283 ramp from 283W to 283N, pulled off to the side of the road. I honked twice. Then they followed up onto 441 and got back onto 283S. Looked clean and the rear reflector was painted green. Looked to be missing some if not all of the jackpoint covers.

T-red with vinyl eyelids, splitter and aftermarket rims. You pulled out of the Applebee's on Route 191 in Bethlehem at 12:25 pm and headed south on 191 (Linden St). You were behind me until I turned off.
Anyone?

Last edited:
Black/PT CSVT E1. Parked in the parking lot of Pizza hut on Derry ST near The Home Depot. I pulled in to take a pic with mine. (Notice the wife's face palm)

CSVT.png

Saw a green contour. Had 5 spoke split wheels, blacked out reflector, painted grill, tinted windows. Very clean. Seen at Rt. 100 and King St. in Pottstown. Anyone??

Saw a T-Red E1 driving on 83N and got off at the Union Deposit exit tonight in the rain. Paid no attention to me in my loud black E1, and i was sitting pretty much right next to him at a red light.

Back