• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NPG Fenderwell Cold Air Intake pictures and review

After reading this i am goin to get a CAI! I have a short rame now and when my hood temps get hot what a difference. Hey Kilroy you said you had your cobra set up for 4 years now. Your bumper is touching your filter. :confused: I had filters get holes in them from rubbing things. Just a FYI!

Yeah I know... that's the original filter that came with the JLT kit I run. It's just started to rub through the filter slightly... I need to take my Dremel and clearance the inside lip right against the filter. I was going to replace it now but I don't have 50 bucks to spend on a filter.

Shannon

Cleaned the engine bay a tad (still working on it...waiting for some things). And got me a carbon fiber IMRC (its for sale for the right price. lol). And you guys werent supposed to see them yet before paint....but got some eyelids too. I just black chromed my foglights and restored them finally!! So now I am debating black chroming the headlights (and maybe smoking the orange reflector a tad). Would rather just have a clear reflector made (hint hint...somebody mold some clear ones for a GB!! lol). And now pics....

009.jpg

007.jpg

Got a few ideas for my license plate too...one illegal and one legal (I am thinking the legal one for once....plus I can take it off for SZ next year!! lol)

Last edited:
I'm surprised you're saying you're feeling that much of a difference with this setup. It's very interesting I may have to try it. I just have a K&N filter. Are you guys calling it a "short ram"?

Back