• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Battery Tie Down Group Buy ( Gauging Interest )

Spoke to powdercoater, he has about a month backlog. So if you are still wanting pc. You are going to have to be patient. Or I can issue a refund on pc. Or a full refund if need be. Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

If you have not received your parts and you've paid, LMK!

Otherwise... I believe I have about 10 or 11 people who have not paid... I will give you till the end of the month to make some form of contact. That would be almost 2 months time to make some sort of effort to make payment. If some effort is not made on your part, I will start listing them in the classifieds.

Also, if you have received your item/items let me know. I just want to make sure they arrived safe and sound.

All items that are paid for are now all shipped! Refund given to the select few who have paid for powdercoat. Also, powdercoat is no longer an option if you have not paid yet! My powdercoater is a joke right now. Thanks guys... Only a few days left till these go live on the classifieds block...

ahe9e7ud.jpg

Dear Smoke
Just picked up my Battery tie down today at my American Address
I am just blown away by the high quality and super workmanship and am deeply grateful
Would urge all members that signed up for the group buy to send in their cash as this is
well worth every penny
doug
PS Squeek your photo looks awesome...it took me awhile to realize you are lucky enough to be running a 3L engine
and thats why there is a "hole" were a 2.5 L airbox would go
cheers
dp

Man Squeek
That car looks so nice with the 3 L sitting there
One question for you or Smoke pls
Is it alright to install the battery tie down "bare"
It looks so good the way it is...just didn't want to find out to late that i should have painted or clear coated it
thanks guys
doug

Sorry for the late response. I never received notification of any pm's. I am truly sorry to all who have pm ' ed me in regards to this. I will make a second run if enough people are interested. I don't get on much, and I never checked my pm's til today!

Let me know! Once again, I truly am sorry to all of you who pm ' ed me with no response!

Back