• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Battery Tie Down Group Buy ( Gauging Interest )

No Title

Please excuse the poor picture, but rest assured, these are just as good looking as the rest were. Just these are leftover from unpaid users...

Attachments

• photo17158.jpg
    photo17158.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
Okay, so as you can tell I'm not on here much anymore. But I received a email today about if I had any tiedowns remaining. So upon logging in, I see that I have multiple messages from several years asking about these...

Not sure the best way to go about this. . . Because the newest person, is the one who got my attention to login. So I feel like I should offer them first. But in order of responses, they would be last...

So I posted the four that I have left... original asking price was $35 plus shipping.

So I'll start there...

If I have multiple people interested, we will go to highest bidder/bidders...

Okay, so as you can tell I'm not on here much anymore. But I received a email today about if I had any tiedowns remaining. So upon logging in, I see that I have multiple messages from several years asking about these...

Not sure the best way to go about this. . . Because the newest person, is the one who got my attention to login. So I feel like I should offer them first. But in order of responses, they would be last...

So I posted the four that I have left... original asking price was $35 plus shipping.

So I'll start there...

If I have multiple people interested, we will go to highest bidder/bidders...

I am paypal ready for you today, I am also the email guy LOL 35 + Shipping to 92069?

I am interested in a version 3!!!! PLEASE ugh!! lol let me know thank god u signed back on!!! Ill take a version 3 shipped to 18052.. Just let me know and Ill send payment 35+shipping asap!

OK mr smokeshow my friend will be sending my 45$ through paypal.. I dont not have a paypal :( but I told him to include a message saying it's for the Battery tie down version 3 for myself..I have waited for this day for so long!! I could hug you smoke seriously... this was one part I was DROOLING over

Just got back home, crazy busy day. Sorry guys, parts didn't make it out today. I'll see what I can do. Worst case scenario, Monday. Sorry, just being honest and upfront.

That's fine with me, just let me know you received payment good sir and then a tracking # if possible :) I've waited this long...

Guys, I apologize but I went out to my wife's car this morning to get a few things and there sits the tiedowns. So, apparently, she did not ship them out. I will get them out today myself. I'll leave work early today.

Guys, I apologize but I went out to my wife's car this morning to get a few things and there sits the tiedowns. So, apparently, she did not ship them out. I will get them out today myself. I'll leave work early today.
No worries I got the tracking info, you are awesome, I surprised there is not more interest. Great Product from the ones I have seen.

No worries I got the tracking info, you are awesome, I surprised there is not more interest. Great Product from the ones I have seen.

Totally agree, I have been watching these forums literally praying this day would come :) SUCH a cool 1 off piece that you KNOW there are only 30 in exsistence.!!

Totally agree, I have been watching these forums literally praying this day would come :) SUCH a cool 1 off piece that you KNOW there are only 30 in exsistence.!!
Yeah I am glad I saw his email. I love this, looks great better than new for sure.

Well 2 of us got what we wanted LOL

Back