• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Battery Tie Down Group Buy ( Gauging Interest )

1921244_10100960960225184_832566741_o.jpg

Got mine today! Thanks! (Don't mind the corrosion on that terminal wire!)

Geddup Noise
Now that is pretty
Also great work getting it on so fast
I often buy special parts on CEG then am very slow to put them on my car
Starting with the position that I don't know squat about making things look
good just wondered if even a flat piece under the bracket would make the SVT poop out better????
I have already made four trips to my local parts store trying to find exhaust tips that will fit with my new dual exhaust
with SVT rear bumper on my Merc Mystique
So far I'm not happy with any of them..especially ticked off when a exhaust tip labelled $22 turned out to be on wrong rack
and was really $55
doug
ps once again deepest thanks to Smoke for doing this

Your welcome guys! I am looking into other parts at the moment. But nothing set in stone. I am open to suggestions...

Just spoke to powdercoater. This will be the last batch of tiedown powdercoating during this group buy. So if you are wanting it, speak up now. Going to take them next week. So if you don't speak up you can't get it powdercoated this time around. Right now, we are at 2 maybe 3. Really want to do 5.

Come on guys, pay up! Got mine last week. Don't have it on yet, but it is worth the money. Really nice piece Smoke. Thanks again!!!

This thing is pretty awesome. I pulled it out of the package and went DAMNNNN! Then I said this is so nice I won't leave it out because I don't want it ruined so I put it back in the padded package. Then I realized at some point I probably should put it on my car.

Thanks again, and if a couple non-payers stiff ya and refuse to pony up, let me know. I may buy another cause I have some ideas of other things to try with it besides a battery tie down.

Thanks for this GB again!

Smoke
I haven't crossed the border to my american drop box yet but just hope everybody comes thru for you
that way members will continue to make beautiful parts for my 1999 car
thanks much
doug

Back