• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Battery Tie Down Group Buy ( Gauging Interest )

Bigboyricky,

Were you adding in paypal fees or did you just want to pay extra? LOL... or are you wanting store credit?

Just to help everyone understand and maybe eliminate any confusion. If you are wanting a powdercoated one, you will have to wait to get it. I only have one more powdercoated and its been reserved. my98SVTTurbo has first dibs, svtlover has second or first on waiting list if he wants powdercoat or not. And anyone that wants it from this point on will be on a as per basis, and will have to wait the time accordingly.

Svtlover,

If you are wanting gloss black as you earlier stated, I only have a flat black left. The rest are mill/bare finish.

Do I look like a cat, all mimbly bimbly like. Meow you have a good day sir!

I have 2 V3's bare/mill finish left.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Do I look like a cat, all mimbly bimbly like. Meow you have a good day sir!

I have 2 V3's bare/mill finish left.

Awesome I will take one. Ill head back to the post where you posted your paypal info and send payment.

Just so we are clear, earlier you asked for a V3 in gloss black powder coat. If this is what you want, you would need to send an additional $10. If you no longer want that, and just want a bare V3. Let me know, so I don't powdercoat another one and spend money that doesn't need to be spent. As soon, as we clarify this I will ship out your part.

I'll send you another $10 for a powdercoated one in gloss black. I realize there will be a wait time. Thanks

TgreenTour99,
I think you forgot to add shipping to your total. I sent it today anyway along with Geddup Noise.

Back