• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

#9 Svt Sold

sorry to hear about the loss... (maybe it was for your gain though harooooney)

he probably got that salleen that everyones been iching about..

I would be extraordinarily surprised if it is not a G35 coupe.

What's with all the secrets lately? lol ...

I will say Goonz that you have given me motivation to start looking around too.

Yeah i talked to him about them thinking he might have got one..We shall see..Damn just put the new mesh in and all and sold it..Sorry to hear..

I was driving to work today (took parents car) and suddenly my heart sank because I had just realized that I dont have my car anymore, no more mirko, projectors, blacked out car, sexy rims..nothing :cry: It was by far the worst drive to work..

As I said, I will announce my car next weekend

I was driving to work today (took parents car) and suddenly my heart sank because I had just realized that I dont have my car anymore, no more mirko, projectors, blacked out car, sexy rims..nothing :cry: It was by far the worst drive to work..

As I said, I will announce my car next weekend

I bet man i wish i could have seen your car in person..Looks sexyyy in all the pictures taken..Even tho my car is not as nice i would miss it if i ever sold it..

I bet man i wish i could have seen your car in person..Looks sexyyy in all the pictures taken..Even tho my car is not as nice i would miss it if i ever sold it..

Yah, it is a beautiful car in person, for us anyway, we'll be seeing it again, but with just a different driver.

well i dont have a wife......? i suppose i could trade my sister...

needpics.gif

Last edited:
Sorry to see it go man. Glad it went to a good home :cool: Hope you stick around and still make it out to SZ!!

Back