• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

#9 Svt Sold

i don't care what bob says, you can barely notice the smell of curry in the car....

i must say she is very enjoyable to ride in

needpics.gif

What do you want pictures of?

i don't care what bob says, you can barely notice the smell of curry in the car....

i must say she is very enjoyable to ride in

The car smelled like crap cause I had the rims in there all the other junk. The car never smelled like curry or all that.

Kim you are right though about me kicking myself on not going to SZ. But atleast I can say I have been to SZ before and have awesome memories from it :shrug: :laugh:

We also determined at that SZ that I can carry you.
Which means I can kidnap you, hog-tie you and transport your azz to SZ07!
Make sure you have clean undies on May 16th because there will be no room to pack your extra clothes in our car.

We also determined at that SZ that I can carry you.
Which means I can kidnap you, hog-tie you and transport your azz to SZ07!
Make sure you have clean undies on May 16th because there will be no room to pack your extra clothes in our car.

Commando......

i rode in the #9 yesterday, it is a SWEEET! car, probably the best looking, and sounding SVT ive ever seen. i definetly need to steal Bobs rims sometime, they are so sweet! we had to turn the car on a angle just to get the mirko over the curb infront of autozone haha!

i rode in the #9 yesterday, it is a SWEEET! car, probably the best looking, and sounding SVT ive ever seen. i definetly need to steal Bobs rims sometime, they are so sweet! we had to turn the car on a angle just to get the mirko over the curb infront of autozone haha!

LOL im telling you those rims are by far the best mod I have on the car :)

The whole exhaust setup with the Borla Cat-Back and WR Headers gave the car a very nice sound along with that signature Borla rumble, however a LOUD rumble

I miss that....sorta :)

Anytime you want to hear it or drive, just let me know Haroon. That's the beauty of selling it to me... you can see it and drive it anytime you want.

LOL im telling you those rims are by far the best mod I have on the car :)

The whole exhaust setup with the Borla Cat-Back and WR Headers gave the car a very nice sound along with that signature Borla rumble, however a LOUD rumble

I miss that....sorta :)

I can't wait to hear my Trubendz Borla and WR headers on. You got me excited to hear it.

Goonz did you install the WR's yourself or did you have someone do it? I'm contemplating if I want to attempt the install/EGR extension etc. myself as I have never done a header swap before.

Last edited:
Back