• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What do we have here?

TheMexicanJob

Banned?
First off, don't complain about the quality of pics, i took these with my old camera, which is older than me.

I was getting gas and noticed a few distinct looking SUV's, then noticed they were all being tested, at first i figured it was just a road test for SUV's that have eben released already, then i started looking closely and it hit me that I have never seen these before, and they were all being followed by crown vic's, so maybe this is one of Ford's new SUV's, i'm not sure. But either way check out the pics, and by the way, you get dirty looks when taking pictures of vehicles that aren't out yet.

017_5.jpg

016_6.jpg

015_7.jpg

014_8.jpg

I can almost make out a wheel!

Looks like a Mercury or Lincoln version of the Edge to me. You suck at car spying!
Ford%20Edge%206-lg.jpg

Last edited:
well glad to see you guys figured it out, i had never seen it before so i didn't know what the eff it was. I figured it was a ford products cause each one, there were three, was being followed by a crown vic. They were covered in barcodes and a couple of them had monitors and whatnot in them for data logging.

i took a picture of one at sema. its in my bazillion pics somewhere :crazy:
kinda suprising that they would slap a Lincoln badge on this thing. its "ok" looking but just doesnt scream Lincoln to me, imo. also looks like an egg. the new Ford EdGGe.

While we have a thread going for spy shots. I spotted this the other day driving through CT. At first I didn't think much of it, but then I noticed the rear was alot different than the current BMW X5. It had New Jersey Vehicle Mfg. plates. The rear BMW badge was missing and had just a dull black circle where it would be, and the Z5 badge was not on the car either.

I don't know if something was wrong with the car or the driver was drunk or sleeping. :shrug: The car was drifting all over the road.

I know, I know, you can't really see anything. All I had was my phone.
117529345_378995770_0.jpg

Here is some other pics:
bmw-x5-2007-724765.jpg

13-2007-bmw-x5.jpg

img923_x5-2.jpg

Here is the link to BMWs 2007 X5 page.

Back