• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

"no problem man, we won't part it out"

Fine. Be that way:laugh:

Continuing on with my soon-to-be-discarded input, I think it would be cool if you did nothing to the body except for possibly some de-badging. Maybe even stock wheels and did the 3L. IMO, it would be a nasty sleeper. Plus, pre-98s don't need much aesthetic improvement:shrug:

already have a message out for the molded svt front with molded mirko
gonna run black eo's on it so yep that got discarded pretty quickly
hahaha. sweet. i am gonna be in the market for a blown up SVT soon. too bad i cant get my hands on one in MN. i always have blackcoog snatching everything up, if not you guys. that purple color trips me out though, i almost pulled a pre98 spoiler off a trunk lid before i noticed it wasnt black, lol.

i dont know how i feel about the purple either. we'll see:shrug:

Last edited:
dont you owe me a hundred bucks:shrug: :laugh:

if the Pre98's wheels have good tires I might owe you a little more along with it.

I can probably come out sometime during the week, I have the week off of work until friday.

waldick has dibs on them but if he dont want them they are yours

To clairfy, these guys call me and ask for a set of hands to help with the work they need to get done, I went over to Jeff's house the other night to help him pull a dash off of an SVT that he is parting out because he needed some stuff done and didnt have the time to do it himself. So I went ou tthere while he was doing his thing and pulled 75% of car's interior BY MYSELF while he delt with a previous commitment for a couple of hours, and I am happy to do that for my friends. I help these guys to get stuff done.

Jared did save my butt on this one. I had a TON to do and I asked if he would mind coming over for a few hours in the evening after I got home from my commitments, and he said he would go over right away and strip the rest of the car by himself while I was out. :) When I got home I didn't have much of anything to do! Quite a friend if you ask me. Thanks Jared!

Reebs said he would get my old car back on the road and he didn't. Hell he didn't even transfer the title over into his name. He ended up cutting my old car up, but you know what I wish he had called me so I could've come over to lay a couple slices into her myself. That POS caused me a TON of grief. :mad:

No no Pete. You are getting confused. I just rolled your car off the jackstands and onto the trailer after it was completely gutted. :laugh:

SVTstuff032.jpg

It was the other cars that I cut up!!!

VegasTripSmudgeandcars167-1.jpg

And just for the record, I have 2 more SVT's coming in this week (Black and Silverfrost) that ARE getting rebuilt to be back on the road. I don't only part out! ;)

Reebs

WHEW!!!
What a emotional rollercoaster this thread was!!:mad: :laugh: :nonono: :crazy: :cry: :eek:

bagged: did you ever call that guy on the teal pre98?

i called him the next day and he already sold it
but i think it worked out for the best i think the purple one will turn out o.k

Last edited:
Back