• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

K&N Air filter for SVT

97vulcan

CEG'er
I am looking to purchase a drop in K&N filter for my SVT. Will I see any benefits from doing this? And where can I purchase one at? :shrug:

Thanks,
Adam

I use to have one in my SVT it alot better than stock simpley because its's a K&N..Cleaning is Easy and then just oil it..Power gains?..To each there own..Breath better?..Yes..Try Ebay ive seen a few pop up every now and then..If not K&N's Website should have some..

You probably wont notice much gains from it, but fuel economy might be slightly better. Id just google the SVT part number and find the cheapest place that sells it.

You can also find them at Autozone, pepboys, etc... they usually have to order them but they can get them in about a day

Yeah it should be MUCH cheaper then that. Just go up to the auto parts place and order it, thats your best bet.

$60 from a store is about right, check the classifieds on this site. But up a Looking to Buy. Got mine for $20 shipped.

haha i got mine on ebay for like 12 buxs brandnew

How is gloating about how much you paid for your filter helping him? If you trying so say he paid to much. You should have just written that.

You got what for 49 dollars? Filter??

Back