• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

"no problem man, we won't part it out"

Im curious how much further the pole would have gone if Barge wouldn't have stopped it dead in its tracks with his Biceps :laugh::laugh:

bagged, i did have help from michigan guys, but the ones i'm referring to were the same ones trying to talk me into parting out my car. i had SCVT 49 and his brother to give me a ride home. zoomzoomdiva also offered me a ride.

Shogofast and his friend (jared, i cant remember his screename) let me keep my car at their house, and soundQ svt hooked me up with a tow to jared's place. rawburt helped me get around as well. i should say steeda almost set me up a running trade while i was down there but i talked myself out of it. and um... crying more than your sister? well i really hadn't expected it to blow up, and yes i was upset. did i cry? no. but i sure wasnt happy about the experience. and i took all of your jokes pretty well but after a year of it, its getting old. and after two years of running it on the bottle with that same shot. if i was there to "show off" or anything close to that, i woulda put in the 150 jets that i had in the glovebox. i'm not trying to diss you guys and i do appreciate how you guys help when it is most needed, but dont come on here acting like i'm totally ignorant either. when you part out a car, that # in the line of SVT's built is gone, plain and simple. i never said its a bad idea or a good idea. nobody expects you to do 4000 worth the body work to fix a 3500$ car.

you took all of my jokes for a year:shrug: i only said something to you once in the sz thread and i really wasnt even poking fun

Last edited:
all of everyone's jokes, not just yours.

what did you expect of course people are gonna bust your balls about it it was one of the highlights of SZ:shrug: DONT BE SO DEFENSIVE i still love ya little buddy:cool:

0102010103090116082008012795e86d8e057783dc2a005847.jpg

i just bought this one and i will be putting a 3l in it not parting it out:eek:

Holy GOD!!!! I see 5 cars in your sig, but what is the real number now??? (seems like alot more than 6...):crazy:

And BTW, it's grat to see people drop arguments like they do on CEG. You're a great bunch of guys/gals!:cool:

P.S. Bagged, did you get my PM responding to the fender?

i just did:cool: and yes, i got a bug this morning when i woke up to do a 3l pre 98 LOL

Last edited:
Holy GOD!!!! I see 5 cars in your sig, but what is the real number now??? (seems like alot more than 6...):crazy:

its a few more than that but those are the ones ive taken the time to call for

damn!!!!! thats my dream setup..midnight red pre98se w/a 3L:drool:

im pretty stoked about it to:laugh:

Last edited:
arent you gonna anyway:shrug: :laugh:

Fine. Be that way:laugh:

Continuing on with my soon-to-be-discarded input, I think it would be cool if you did nothing to the body except for possibly some de-badging. Maybe even stock wheels and did the 3L. IMO, it would be a nasty sleeper. Plus, pre-98s don't need much aesthetic improvement:shrug:

hahaha. sweet. i am gonna be in the market for a blown up SVT soon. too bad i cant get my hands on one in MN. i always have blackcoog snatching everything up, if not you guys. that purple color trips me out though, i almost pulled a pre98 spoiler off a trunk lid before i noticed it wasnt black, lol.

Back