• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

Sweet! We want after pictures :laugh: So did you actually see the link?

the car is finally sitting right as well. in the pics, it looks like it has a rake, but really, it doesnt. the body lines give it the look, but the space in the wheel wells is the same. i took a 1.5 coils out of the rear springs. it didnt effect the ride at all though because they were just dead coils, and there are still like 4 more where those came from.

as requested:
IMG_0390.jpg

IMG_0396.jpg

IMG_0393.jpg

IMG_0394.jpg

IMG_0395.jpg

14's ftw!!!!

they actually look alot better in person. maybe when i get a free chance, i'llt ake some pics with the car clean, and with the good camera :D

4 bolt pattern.......wonder if my miglias would fit.....$100 delivered. at least they would be 16" LOL

tempting, but they are a 4x100 bolt pattern, plus the contours tires are taller, so i would have to replace them as well. i like my little 14's. doesnt kill the ride and look decent :)

nothin like a couple cans of paint and clear :)

thanks for the compliments though! hmm, maybe after i get married i'll be able todo some more photography stuff. 9 days and counting!

This would be good in Minnesota.

Miami_Vice_1983_Chris_Craft_Stinger.jpg

Well, there are 3, maybe 4, lakes you can use that on around here. :laugh:

Lake of the Woods, Red Lake, Lake Milacs, and Lake Superior. Suppose you could take a trip up Lake Winnipeg.

This is what we are using (not THE actual boat but same thing lOL)
13WhalerAtDock353x383.jpeg

13'6" Bostong Whaler with a 2001 Honda 4 stroke 30 hp engine. It clips along fairly good.

And this is what her parents have: (it is the 17 foot boston whaler)
with a 75 HP motor. It will move for being such a heavy bugger.
http://images.google.com/imgres?img.../images?q=boston+whaler+17%27&um=1&hl=en&sa=G

Mmm... The mysti in that add looks :drool::drool::drool::drool:..

LS with a sunroof... WHY COULDNT THAT STUPID OLD WOMAN HAVE PAYED THE EXTRA AND ORDERED MINE WIHT A SUNROOF!?!?!?!?!?!?

Old people...:nonono::nonono:

raise you havnd if you have a sunroof :)
"raises hands (out the sunroofs)" :laugh:

Back