• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

My friend Adam is interested in an SVT. He is wanting to sell his Jetta and buy an SVT. I wish I could too :(

Hush, you. What you need is a Crown Vic from the Eighties. Go out and get one. Now's a good time, what with people running scared from V8s.

Hush, you. What you need is a Crown Vic from the Eighties. Go out and get one. Now's a good time, what with people running scared from V8s.

Wish I could... Right now I can barely afford to put gas in MY car.. :nonono::nonono:

Dunno what it is but this bish just gobbles gas.:nonono:

Wish I could... Right now I can barely afford to put gas in MY car.. :nonono::nonono:

Dunno what it is but this bish just gobbles gas.:nonono:

I started shifting at 2K rpm's and I am going to hit 200 miles before it says half a tank is left. Normally that is what happens on just highway driving. Well I did also change out the fuel filter, those two rear spark plugs and two 02 Sensors

gas mileage? i have yet to see under 27.5... :D and that was a bunc of in town driving :D. i am pretty easy on the car, but i do run it out to 3 grand most of the time. i have to, its gots no power otherwise!

the fiero is a little worse right now as i need to set the timing, and my trip to the twin cities and back saw about 28

My friend Adam is interested in an SVT. He is wanting to sell his Jetta and buy an SVT. I wish I could too :(

why? i mean, i do love the svt,and it sounds sweet, but a 1.8 turbo jetta is a NICE car and can be made really quick easy. that, and the fit and finish inside is mucho better. even my 98 golf is much better. :)

why? i mean, i do love the svt,and it sounds sweet, but a 1.8 turbo jetta is a NICE car and can be made really quick easy. that, and the fit and finish inside is mucho better. even my 98 golf is much better. :)
He likes cars but not to the extent of you or I. He's not really the type to go out and put a bigger turbo and everything in it. So I don't know.:shrug:

He likes cars but not to the extent of you or I. He's not really the type to go out and put a bigger turbo and everything in it. So I don't know.:shrug:

that still doesnt make any sense! you get a svt if you are into cars and know about what they are. tell him to keep the jetta and enjoy it. i know i would :)

Cleaned the interior, cleaned the engine bay (still not clean clean but no longer coating in dust), did the fog light mod, and wet sanded and polished the passengers side headlight. Headlights actually match now. :laugh: Whatever they have for that engine bay cleaning stuff is mean....the fumes were stroooong. :nonono:

I like the shot by the lake with the road leading into the woods. Looks like a great drive. :cool:

Also, check out Ad of the Day for some great cars for Elraido. :laugh:

The woman in the add wasn't bad looking, but the cars........how do I put it? Barf?

Back