• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

SERIOUSLY!

i was down in canal park tonight with the vw, and what do you know, some 19 year old girl pulls out in front of me! and she was driving a SILVER plymoth voyager! i was going maybe 20.

my damage
IMG_0360.jpg

hers
IMG_0364.jpg

F*&#^*%R*&#$(#&$#$ minivans!!!!!

$1200. it ads up fast!

replace refinish fender, refinish bumper.

Think of all the new parts and fresh paint you are getting for your cars. :laugh:

Side note, I think I am going to watch the new batman movie like 5 times when it comes out. Seriously, it looks like the baddest assed movie ever.
http://filmdrunk.com/post.phtml?pk=2076
Yes, I am a Batman nerd....what can I say? And this is THE Joker I have always envisioned after reading Arkham Asylum years ago.
shariqq_ArkhamAsylum.jpg

ArkhamAsylum-020.jpg

I loved the artwork in it.....obviously it left a big impression on me. :crazy:
One reason I was going to go into graphic design was because of comics....then I realized there is no money or market up here for that. :laugh:

that movie does look pretty good. hope i have time to see it in the theater (if not, i still have my projector!)

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

tony, can you figure out what im working on?

uh huh. Im not going to use either of those though, i have a different idea that should be pretty cool :D

PM'ed :laugh:

I wanted to do something like the moon reflecting over a calm lake but since it's a new moon this week that's probably not going to happen. I had a few other ideas too like light-weight, light in (or at the end of) a tunnel, or the light rail :laugh:

Back