• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Two Stangs and a Tour

csvt2200

Veteran CEG'er
Just thought I'd share some pics I took the other day of me and a couple friend's rides. SN95, LX 5.0, and my 99 CSVT#2200 (For Sale BTW) lol. We ment to take more pics but the camera died on the way to our next spot. I also included a link below of my buddy who decided he needed to show off a lil bit...:laugh: Oh and sorry about the language at the end of the video...:censored:

wot sorta mods r needed to use the 01+ front bumper on the earlier model like ur friends? Or is it just bolt on? i wouldnt think so :shrug:

i'd love to know as well.

i think it looks good...and actually i've never seen anyone do that before!

Ive seen a few mustangs with the 99-04 bumpers put on. I dont think its that bad if i remember when i read about it. It sure looks a hell of a lot better than the 99-04s with the 05+ conversions. Guy around here had one, looked like crap.

well i'd imagine there's some molding needed for the headlights/grill area, pretty much like the pre98 SVT bumpers we have. it looks good though.

i've been thinking about buying an older mustang for strip use only....but i think it's more important to dump 10k into some sort of retirement fund, atleast get myself started...decisions...

nice 5.0 and tour........ that sn95 is piss ugly with that 03-04 cobra fascia on it.IMO does he have a termi swap in it or somthing? other then that nice cars.

nice 5.0 and tour........ that sn95 is piss ugly with that 03-04 cobra fascia on it.IMO does he have a termi swap in it or somthing? other then that nice cars.

I dont think he does....looking at the front bumper I dont see the intercooler behind there.

Neat idea on getting that bumper to fit.

Yeah, the contour looks like a supermodel next to those two. Not that they're all that bad. The contour just looks waaay sexy.:drool:

I dont think he does....looking at the front bumper I dont see the intercooler behind there.

Neat idea on getting that bumper to fit.

You own a terminator and called it an intercooler? :help:Heat exchanger much?

a company called ABC Exclusive sells that bumper, and yes it is a bolt on piece. It bolts on to the 94-98 stangs and looks like the terminator front end. I was thinking about getting one for my stang at one point. Doesn't look too bad IMO.

Back