• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

well, it sure was raining when i came down from ely today around 4-5 (passing through virginia). we unloaded the car in a downpour. it sucked.
It wasn't raining when I went into Target.....pick up a new wiper blade and some other things, when I am leaving it is pouring out. Managed to quickly change the wiper though. :crazy: I sure do like those michilan conforming blades.

picked up the vr6 lip this weekend. when i put it on and backed out of my parents driveway, it scraped :D "if you aint rubbin you aint dubbin"

springs are on the way too so the thing should sit level before long. cant wait to get the suspension issues sorted out and different wheels for summer. then the thing should be really fun. i did take the turn on 135 south to biwabik (jason, you might know where that is) tonight at about 60 (think sharp sweeping right hander) and the thing was liek glue.

IMG_3209copy.jpg

I suppose... This bridge is longer, but the actual lift part is shorter. Also the entire bridge is farther off the water. I'm sure it doesn't have as many large ships going through it as Duluth's :laugh:

The water there had to be a foot higher than normal.

A whole foot huh? :laugh:

More proof, Duluth drivers are idiots. On saturday night, we were coming back from the Opera at the DECC and we stopped by Cub foods to pick up some stuff for a BBQ on Sunday. I picked up a very yummy london broil sammich while I was there and I was starting to eat it in the car when I saw a set of headlights coming right at us around Kohls. A truck with a u-haul behind it was in the wrong effin' lane!!!! I flashed my brights saying you are an retard beyond all retards in morse code. I think he knew what I was saying because I saw him turn off at the set of lights behind me. I am glad I was actually paying attention instead of being focused on the yummyness of the sandwich.

More proof, Duluth drivers are idiots. On saturday night, we were coming back from the Opera at the DECC and we stopped by Cub foods to pick up some stuff for a BBQ on Sunday. I picked up a very yummy london broil sammich while I was there and I was starting to eat it in the car when I saw a set of headlights coming right at us around Kohls. A truck with a u-haul behind it was in the wrong effin' lane!!!! I flashed my brights saying you are an retard beyond all retards in morse code. I think he knew what I was saying because I saw him turn off at the set of lights behind me. I am glad I was actually paying attention instead of being focused on the yummyness of the sandwich.

i had that happen on hwy 10 once near st cloud. i was leading, my gf at the time was behind me, and my dad behind her. this moron went by in the left lane going the worng way! i tapped my brakes, flashed my lights, andhit the blinker to warn the people behind me. neither her nor my dad saw the guy. (it was near the end of a 3 hour ride, your kinda just on cruise.) freaky

oh, and int he winter, i like all the marks in the ditch near pure pleasures. its hilarious how many peopel go into the ditch there :D

so, the sammich was good?

Back