• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

I didn't have any problems... It's been far too long without my car :cry:

Saw two cars in the ditch, I almost skidded threw a red light (going about 40 mph and went around 100-150 feet), a girl blows by me in a silver frost tour to get to the exit....only to see her fish tail like crazy and almost crashing.

Saw two cars in the ditch, I almost skidded threw a red light (going about 40 mph and went around 100-150 feet), a girl blows by me in a silver frost tour to get to the exit....only to see her fish tail like crazy and almost crashing.

not here, roads were dry this morning. I heard we were supposed to get some snow today though.

I'm going to duluth this weekend so nice weather would be a plus :)

Anyone see the video on Streetfire of the woman trying to get out of the parking spot in the Charger? OMG I laughed so hard. Can't post it though do to the guys swearing and laughing so much.

We went to Milwaukee monday to tuesday cuz i sold a set of wheels and was delivering them. nice weather along the way.

but we took the golf.... and without cruise my leg is hurting!

got almost 34 at 70-75 :)

yeah, ive been out there, real pretty. there is an old life boat on that drive in the trees. its a gravel road :)

(i thought you were still talking about milwaukee)

Oh sorry for the confusion :)

I am thinking I'll go out there Saturday at sunrise? I also intend on going to the ice caves on the lake in Wisconsin

Bummer... Well I'll be up there by about 5pm tomorrow through Sunday afternoon so you can give me a call if you end up with time at some point during the weekend :)

Back