• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

re

re

You know what we don't have? Regional classifieds.... I think we should start one! :)

We should have a reagional classified section! I want to find a manual contour in the minneapolis area bad, and it sucks sifting through all of the automatics that are everywhere.

In fact, do we have one?? The post that I replied to is pretty old now, did it ever happen??

It would have been about 30 where I'm at. :laugh: 4 is too cold. I remember when my buddy and I were up skiing with my Dad, his girlfriend, and her kids about nine years ago. Dad reached into the cabinet for some chips. Unbeknownst to him, the young kids had already opened the bag, but from the wrong end. So when he held the bag upright and prepared to open it, every last damn chip in the bag went on the floor. My buddy and I thought it was the funniest damn thing going, and ran outside to laugh, despite the fact that it was 4 degrees outside.

That's my 4 degrees story. :cool:

Mmmmmmmm potato chips! :drool:

More on topic that made me laugh! I have a story pretty much just like that, and you never forget them. Best little life moments ever! :D

I agree.... I'll start posting more random pictures :laugh:

IMG_9303croppedcopy.jpg

Back